Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War Discrepency

War Discrepency

Hi,

I am not sure if this is cheating or a bug.

I just watched a live attack on our number 2 base and it ended with a 1 star / 69 %.

When i went to the war log, it shows as 2 star / 80 %.

Please help.

Attached proof.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    This can happen. Replays aren't an exact replication of what occurred. If anything happens to your feed while you're watching the replay, it'll look different to you. However, the server holds the real results of the attack. The 2-star 80% is what actually occurred. The 1-star 69% is false.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

That first screenshot doesn't look like a live replay - it has a "Play again" button, and those aren't shown after live replays. (Unless they just changed that in the update)
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    That first screenshot doesn't look like a live replay - it has a "Play again" button, and those aren't shown after live replays. (Unless they just changed that in the update)
    I watched the attack live, then went to the log and saw the 2 star logged, so i went back and played the replay which still shows the 69% 1 star.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    This can happen. Replays aren't an exact replication of what occurred. If anything happens to your feed while you're watching the replay, it'll look different to you. However, the server holds the real results of the attack. The 2-star 80% is what actually occurred. The 1-star 69% is false.
    So you are trying to tell me that there existed 2 versions of 1 attack in this instance......how is that even possible....makes no sense to me, a player can only attack once, and there should be just one chain of events for the attack.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by venomcc View Post
    So you are trying to tell me that there existed 2 versions of 1 attack in this instance......how is that even possible....makes no sense to me, a player can only attack once, and there should be just one chain of events for the attack.
    Yes. Two versions. The replays aren’t recorded videos of your attack. They are server recreations of your troop/spell drops. In rare instances, a replay will differ from a live attack.