Thread: 3 People Looking for a New Active NH!

3 People Looking for a New Active NH!

Hi - there are 3 of us looking for a new NH. We are looking for a Champions League with people who are active and chatty and like to get to know their neighbors. We are levels 87, 100 & 112 and happy to do 9 tasks at 320/400 with the 10th being optional. We are not looking for a NH that wants to finish the derby in 2 days and then nobody talks for the rest of the week. We are a very polite trio, looking for the same (pleases and thank yous, please). We all work our town and the valley. Please friend me in the game #8GLRP9RQP or kik chat me at snebs88 so that you can invite me into your NH. We can see if the three of us will be a good fit for your NH. Thanks!

Trainee
    Feel free to check us out. We have 27 international members from level 45 to level 183. We are champions league and ask the you do a minimum of 1000 points if in the derby. Most of us do 9 tasks and will do 10 if needed. We are helpful fun and polite. Drama is not acceptable. We could look at this as a merger if you decide to join us.

happy Cats
    #9P82RYQU

Hey Deb! We’d love you all to find your new home at Fundophobia! We’ve just rebuilt & secured gold this week so will be back at champs league next derby.
    We are laid back with no pressure & want you to play your own way. Yes we like gold but not at the expense of our members & friendships. I’ve added you as a friend in game. Cant wait to meet you all! Ambers Acres

Here’s more....

💎💎Fundophobia💎💎💎 Fear No More💎💎
    🏆💎💎🏆FUNDOPHOBIA IS BACK🏆💎💎🏆

💎Play your way! That means, the tasks you want, request what you want. No micromanagement here
    💎Be helpful! Give as much as you take!
    💎Chat when you can! We all have lives & not all of it can be in the game. But some new friendships won’t hurt either!
    💎Communication is key! To be a great team, it is a must!
    💎Manners! Please & thank you will get you far in this hood!
    💎Max tasks 320/400 x 9, 10 encouraged for trophy
    💎Enjoy derby & like shiny trophies
    💎Adult & English speaking
    💎All elder status upon joining & a brief chat. Co-leader status available too
    💎Taking from level 50

🏆Fundophobia🏆
    #9L2C90LJ
    White Bat, teal background

Please be patient as we regrow!

HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 175 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Hi there. We are a hood of two because a few of our members are on hiatus. We are looking for new friends and neighbors. We always do 320/400 and the 10th task. We don't require speeding boats, unless you want to. We usually finish the derby in a day or two, but we like to chat and play all days. Visit if you'd like. I sent a friend request. Our hood is called Cicada Lanes 9CYPRJOG
    This.Kitty /
    Level 155 / Town 50
    Farm- Lost Kitten Farm 8YY08VL9L
    everyday is halloween

Hi Deb, I added you on the farm- a friend request. We just created our hood and we are a friendly bunch who love to play derby. We like to help our players complete their tasks. You might have joined another hood, but if you find it’s not working... give us a try... you won’t be disappointed. You can find our hood at #PQLYQUGJ I’m BaZinGa on the farm - level 185

DREAMERS #PCGL2RLR. We have no strict rules coz i believe the game only need common sense.. just complete all tasks and after a wk of active particpation in derby we promote elders asap