Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Royal Ghosts bombed back to hell!

Thumbs up Royal Ghosts bombed back to hell!

The building defences might ignor him for 12 seconds, but the traps don't! Big badda boom!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimdom View Post
    The building defences might ignor him for 12 seconds, but the traps don't! Big badda boom!
    Royal Ghosts can still trigger traps during first 12 secs of invisibility

Quote Originally Posted by Kimdom View Post
    He is invisible not indestructible.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Continendar60 View Post
    Yes his dps strategy also super I like royal ghost...we need it parmanent in village..
    No we don't. See Darian's reply in the link below for why they never make these OP troops permanent:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12364138
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |

The royal ghost is just worthless. He's very slow and altough his DPS is great, you can't get much value out of it (in fact only the first 12 seconds if you don't hit a trap, after that he's dead very quickly). 8 housing places is way too much... I just use him to get 13 wins and then I'll never use him again. Just a waste of time this troop.

Troll Food
    I like having special seasonal troops and like that they aren’t always the giant skeleton, (which I loved). Having said that I don’t see Royal Ghost being good enough to warrant a permanent place. He is not OverPowered. He lasts 12 seconds and is fun to mess around with at first. Up in Titan league or in Wars he is not worth the risk. I also agree that 8 HS is a bit much for such a short lived character. I am not complaining because seasonal troops are a great idea and even playing with this guy a bit is fun. As long as they keep coming out with different seasonal troops the game remains new and fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    The royal ghost is just worthless. He's very slow and altough his DPS is great, you can't get much value out of it (in fact only the first 12 seconds if you don't hit a trap, after that he's dead very quickly). 8 housing places is way too much... I just use him to get 13 wins and then I'll never use him again. Just a waste of time this troop.
    Let me know the name of another troop that can take out a cannon and an AD behind a wall, under the watchful eye of a max BK.

Every troop has a place on the right layout
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    You must be kidding, the Royal Ghost is the most efficient funnel troop of all. You can never get the same value with a valkyrie, which has the same housing space.

Not every unit is meant to be spammed. The royal ghost is used to precisely snipe buildings and it's very good at that.

Stealing your loot, get back to the game.
    He's perfect for sniping exposed defences/heroes, he's not a spam troop, use him surgically or behind meat shields and he has huge value in a careful executed attack.

I'm using him with E-drags, loons and MINIONS on a TH12, behind PEKKAs and Valks on ANOTHER TH12, with Miners, Baby drags on a TH10 , and with PEKKAs and Wizards on a TH9, I'm going to miss the little guy when he's gone.

| ROBERT | Co Leader | Clan: HL WARRIOR | Level: 206| TH12|
    | Friend in Need: 100,000 + | Gold Grab: 2 Billion + |

Click here for our recruitment thread

Alt Account TH11+TH9

Like others have pointed out, they are rather good for funneling,and can even bring out cc troops at times after passing through walls.

The low cost and short training time(among the least of all troops considering per housing space) makes it perfect for farming Elixir. You don't need to use spells since there is already an ability.