Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Worst Update Ever!

Worst Update Ever!

Would SC be so kind and delete this update? I have seen more than 500 bugs report in this forums and reddit and many players hate the bew recruiting system. The idea of deleting Global Chat was the worst of them as Global Chat is the essential of making new friends, meet new people and invite them. It would be more easier to just forget about the update, delete it and go back to the older version used before the update. If this continues Clash of Clans will die😭, and we love it too much to see this game disappear. So please, i beg you Supercell, forget about this update.

I agree, but I donít think they will change it. They could make it 18+ (connected to your game center account). It is true that it was no good young kids. If you are an adult, there is no reason why you canít handle it. Just ignore and report. The fun of misbehaviour will be much less. Everybody knows that there are stupid people on the internet who make it a job to offend people.

It is not whole but the recruitment system is actually worst and needs more improvement asap, buts and problems always occurs with new updates so calm down it all will get fixed asap...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDream View Post
    It is not whole but the recruitment system is actually worst and needs more improvement asap, buts and problems always occurs with new updates so calm down it all will get fixed asap...
    Calm down? So a service we pay to play for and you say calm down. Many players want global and for 7yrs it stayed and for 6yrs i have been visiting it nearly every day. Calm down you say well jog on buddy cause you cant just remove a feature like that. It was so easy before, now i have to jump into forums just to chat to random clash players. It isnt the same tho because its much easier to do while in the game. So i dont think we will calm down. If your gonna rwmove something and replace it, make sure it works first ay. Wont be spending another cent till something good comes out of this. The more of us that refuse to pay the quicker we will get what we want back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudders View Post
    Calm down? So a service we pay to play for and you say calm down.
    Clash of Clans is free to play.
    What services are you paying for?
    Gems, gold pass, shop deals? Those aren't services...those are in game products.

The reality is that the recruitment process is a disaster. I have a suggestions for it I will put it in a next message.

Cant argue with that, it's the worst update that I can recall from them

The new system is a disaster. Really the one big mistake was defaulting people in clans to receive recruitment requests. Had they defaulted people in clans to Red and people not in clans to Green. The system probably would have run more as planned. If they pulled it and rebooted it like that, I think much of this will improve. Global chat had issues way deeper than just Trolls and Bullies. It has to do with Homeland Security and Law Enforcement. I get that and so we need to let that idea go and find positive ways to help them improve this system ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by LaxiusGames View Post
    Would SC be so kind and delete this update? I have seen more than 500 bugs report in this forums and reddit and many players hate the bew recruiting system. The idea of deleting Global Chat was the worst of them as Global Chat is the essential of making new friends, meet new people and invite them. It would be more easier to just forget about the update, delete it and go back to the older version used before the update. If this continues Clash of Clans will die, and we love it too much to see this game disappear. So please, i beg you Supercell, forget about this update.
    It sounds an awful lot like you haven't read any of the information that Super Cell has been sharing with the public regarding the choice to remove global chat. First thing first, Clash will not die because of this. You literally have no grasp on the scope of how many people play this game. Second, Super Cell has never removed something they have added to a game. This is because they spend tremendous amounts of time analyzing all angles of proposed features, content, and updates. Third, there will always be bugs when a game updates. Without a doubt they cleaned as many as they could before release, but there is no way to get them all without going live. Other updates to fix these bugs will be released shortly, as per the usual because Super Cell is very good about fixing these issues.
    Alright, that's all. Have a great day, and enjoy the new update!
    | TH12 | XP 176 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 15 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY

I totally agree with you. Sunsetting global chat has been a terrible idea, so far. It would be really great if supercell can restore the old play. Earlier too, it was difficult to find a suitable clan and now it has become virtually impossible. And finding new recruits, that has become a tall order as well. If supercell doesn't bring back global, supercell would have to sunset clash of clans as well.