Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Worst Update Ever!

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    6 years, 5000 posts
    First person I ever added to my ignore list

Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers
    Pro Member

This message is hidden because Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers is on your ignore list.

View Post

You do this in someone's profile, it's pretty easy...
    (quite sure you won't miss anything)
    Not exactly supposed to be good for me but I'll take it. It's good to know I'm the person in something at least.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Not exactly supposed to be good for me but I'll take it. It's good to know I'm the person in something at least.
    Seriously dude, you really do need to slow down.

You don't have to comment on every thread. Especially when your only input, sometimes, is to copy a long post to say "I agree with this", or a similar one line response. It doesn't break the rules, but it is bad etiquette.

When you do respond with something more concrete, you make some good points. So maybe focus on quality over quantity, eh?

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Seriously dude, you really do need to slow down.

You don't have to comment on every thread. Especially when your only input, sometimes, is to copy a long post to say "I agree with this", or a similar one line response. It doesn't break the rules, but it is bad etiquette.

When you do respond with something more concrete, you make some good points. So maybe focus on quality over quantity, eh?
    i agree with this.. lol

(sorry kale, couldnt resist)

6 years, 5000 posts

Pro Member

This message is hidden because Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers is on your ignore list.

View Post

Thank you! That is why you are a forum champion I guess. I was wondering how I could mute him as he is using the forum as if it is Global chat.

Grats SC you just got me to install #discord and #reddit. Lucky you have a faithful player base who can make up for your utter uselessness in providing us with the tool you promised for recruiting. I only worry for casual players and clans who are slightly less active than me. Unfortunately it is far more likely that a lot of them will just quit the game. Sad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    This really is beyond sad ... that you're even responding to this, and then also the way in which you choose to do it ....

Expect we’ll see more of this now global has gone. Some of the folks who would have been chatting there will no doubt come to the forums and share their thoughts. Hey ho.

Centennial Club
    I think the silence is caused by them trying to figure out why the tool isn't working but also giving it time to gather data and giving it a chance to start working better. However it seems to me that their algorithms aren't working correctly when it comes to suggesting new members. For example my th 11 mini that I currently started farming hasn't received any invites during this whole time that has passed after the update despite it being clanless and having atleast partly quite decent stats. I've set the labels and enabled invites etc. and I find it weird that no one has sent an invite even out desperation. Then I see people complaining that everyone that is without a clan has their inbox full. This leads me to the assumption that the system only suggests a few clanless people to the recruiters while some players aren't popping up at all in the recruiting list

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaOfClash View Post
    I think the silence is caused by them trying to figure out why the tool isn't working but also giving it time to gather data and giving it a chance to start working better. However it seems to me that their algorithms aren't working correctly when it comes to suggesting new members. For example my th 11 mini that I currently started farming hasn't received any invites during this whole time that has passed after the update despite it being clanless and having atleast partly quite decent stats. I've set the labels and enabled invites etc. and I find it weird that no one has sent an invite even out desperation. Then I see people complaining that everyone that is without a clan has their inbox full. This leads me to the assumption that the system only suggests a few clanless people to the recruiters while some players aren't popping up at all in the recruiting list
    the silence is down to them not wanting to answer questions and are hoping this issue goes away imo

6 years, 5000 posts

Pro Member

View Post

If only I had known this before! Thank you