Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Worst Update Ever!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Yeah, I guess so but I'm just saying this because the backlash will be really huge and I get that people are not happy about the update because the recruitment tool is broken and global is gone and I'm also not happy about the recruitment tool not working but we've got to give Supercell some time to explain themselves.
    They haven't even admitted that they see a problem.
    5 junk bugs in the bugs thread, and now it seems to be being ignored.

I don't think I have seen anyone who thinks they will have all the answers, or thinks they will (or can) fix it immediately.

A simple acknowledgement that it "didn't go as planned" would be nice though.

When they peg an update as QOL Changes (and no new end game content) and then deliver this, you can bet people are going to want some answers (and not silence) not sure many people see this as QOL improvement...

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    They haven't even admitted that they see a problem.
    <snip>
    A simple acknowledgement that it "didn't go as planned" would be nice though.
    When they peg an update as QOL Changes (and no new end game content) and then deliver this, you can bet people are going to want some answers (and not silence) not sure many people see this as QOL improvement...
    I'd make that 'I'm quite sure that many people do not see this as a QoL improvement' to be honest...

Silence is killing the game not the update...... Is that fair to say or do I get a funny gif as well

I agree but if Supercell gives an acknowledgement then it will only increase the backlash and players will ask continues questions to which they won't have replies and they would start blaming them even more. Supercell is also preparing for the World Championships which is in a few days so they are all pretty with that I guess. It's best that Supercell should respond once they are ready and have the answers to it and fix it in the next update.
    Not at all!
    "Sorry guys, we messed up! We are working hard to fix it, but give us 2 weeks as it is more complex than we thought. We also saw some great input from the community how to improve the tool and will bring that forward in a next update. You don't have to remind us anymore the tool doesn't work, but please keep posting ideas how to improve it in the future.
    And when the fix is there I will explain a bit of how it works behind the scenes so we all understand what we can expect as search results.
    Oh, and sorry we took away global. We regret it too, but it was no longer sustainable to keep it alive. And there is no turning back time, not even temporarily as a rollback of the update would take even more time from the developers than fixing the tool.
    I will come back to you on the subject as soon as there is new information to share, until then... keep clashing!."

Tell me, do you really think this would not satisfy most of us more instead of telling us the tool works as designed and whatever suggestions we are doing are already implemented in the tool behind the scenes.

Just got back to home clan after Forum Elite event and thought I’d try out the new system to recruit a few more members for clan games.

under the old system, we’d open the clan, a couple of us would pop out to global and announce we were recruiting, and within 20 minutes we’d be full.

I just spent 20 minutes searching and trying to send invites, and basically achieved nothing. The search criteria don’t work (everyone found had no labels set). Most players found were in a clan or their inbox was full or both. After a few minutes I stopped being fussy and just did a fresh search then went down the list trying to invite everyone on it. Also no good, also mostly inbox full.

for the entire time our clan is set to open, and we haven’t had one player join.

i only ever went into global to recruit for clan games, so don’t miss it at all, but this new ‘tool’ is simply useless. If the game is to continue SC need to act urgently to implement some of the many suggestions for improvement made on the forums. In the meantime I guess recruiting, for games or anything else is pretty much impossible.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Not at all!
    "Sorry guys, we messed up! We are working hard to fix it, but give us 2 weeks as it is more complex than we thought. We also saw some great input from the community how to improve the tool and will bring that forward in a next update. You don't have to remind us anymore the tool doesn't work, but please keep posting ideas how to improve it in the future.
    And when the fix is there I will explain a bit of how it works behind the scenes so we all understand what we can expect as search results.
    Oh, and sorry we took away global. We regret it too, but it was no longer sustainable to keep it alive. And there is no turning back time, not even temporarily as a rollback of the update would take even more time from the developers than fixing the tool.
    I will come back to you on the subject as soon as there is new information to share, until then... keep clashing!."

Tell me, do you really think this would not satisfy most of us more instead of telling us the tool works as designed and whatever suggestions we are doing are already implemented in the tool behind the scenes.
    No, do you honestly think that players will stop asking questions and saying Supercell screwed up after the acknowledge the mistake? And even if they did it would just cause a major backlash if in the next update there is a small mistake. Currently most of the threads are about boycotting the game and about the tool not working but in all posts the common thing is they want the tool to be fixed and not to see Supercell acknowledge their mistake.

Banned
    No, do you honestly think that players will stop asking questions and saying Supercell screwed up after the acknowledge the mistake? And even if they did it would just cause a major backlash if in the next update there is a small mistake. Currently most of the threads are about boycotting the game and about the tool not working but in all posts the common thing is they want the tool to be fixed and not to see Supercell acknowledge their mistake.
    It's like you don't even read these posts...

No one is saying just admit it was a mistake.
    EVERYONE Wants it fixed, we would just like the courtesy of being told that they know there recruiting tool does not work.

It would be basically no effort, wouldn't take away time from developers trying to get it done,

It's just Darian showing his face, and saying "we stuffed this one up"

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar

No one is saying just admit it was a mistake.
    EVERYONE Wants it fixed, we would just like the courtesy of being told that they know there recruiting tool does not work.

It would be basically no effort, wouldn't take away time from developers trying to get it done,

It's just Darian showing his face, and saying "we stuffed this one up"
    Even if they make that video you all want then they will be saying that they will fix it by the December update and will release it alongside the massive update so basically everyone knows what the answer would be if they reply.

Replying to everything for the sake of replying

Like I said yesterday, just add to the bugs sticky

Dev are aware and working on following....

Few fundamental things that are totally broken are not listed there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    Replying to everything for the sake of replying

Like I said yesterday, just add to the bugs sticky

Dev are aware and working on following....

Few fundamental things that are totally broken are not listed there
    I agree that they are "probably" working on it
    But how would we now since the silence is overwhelming now...