Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Worst Update Ever!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leluuu View Post
    Yes, most long time players do have a home but at the same time the tool is not working correctly. Many of us have left our clans with very nice bases to test it and was never picked up by the tool to receive invites. I left for 18 hours. Not one invite. I read where others sat for 4 days without an invite.
    What TH, heroes, wall level, and number of attacks did it have? The few times that I did search most of the ones I wanted to invite already had a home or a full inbox. If you're not getting either it might actually be your base or the tool still needs more tweaking. Here's an example if I see a max TH12 but less than 10 attacks this season I may or may not invite that base. Maybe it's active for war but has nothing to grind.

I was on the side of "I don't necessarily think it is bad they are axing global as long as they have something solid to make up for it" - unfortunately what they brought to the table to make up for the loss in recruiting is absolutely terrible.

I chose the active daily filter and still get players that have only attacked 1x for the league placement. Granted, players select their own attributes so I'm sure that plays a role in it.

I still try to send out about 5 invites a day, but have had no luck. It would at least be nice if an automated message was sent back to the sender when denied so we know if people are even receiving or acknowledging them. Like, it would be nice is after the invite was declined, they could choose a reason why such as: not high enough clan level, too many low level players, not high enough CW league, or even an already found a new clan.

Forum Elder
    I agree that this isn’t the biggest forum outrage after an update, but many of those who contributed to those long threads are no longer with us. Looking back at those threads there are many names that were familiar to all of us but no longer take part in the forum. If all those guys were still here I’m sure there would be more outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Fresh Spawn
    I created a clan (slappinmymonkey) with friends at the start of Clanwars 5-6 years ago. We are a L16 clan. I have 5 accounts. I hate to spend time on forums. So this will be my first and last post here.

Im disappointed with the loss of Global Chat. Its been our primary recruitment vehicle. The alternative given is "Pathetic". We have searched out players into the 100's with all inboxes full.

Im sure this is the end of clan building.

Being active in this forum and recruiting here may be the new avenue for your clan.

It wont work for me as stated above.

COC. You have really "screwed the pooch".

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    What TH, heroes, wall level, and number of attacks did it have? The few times that I did search most of the ones I wanted to invite already had a home or a full inbox. If you're not getting either it might actually be your base or the tool still needs more tweaking. Here's an example if I see a max TH12 but less than 10 attacks this season I may or may not invite that base. Maybe it's active for war but has nothing to grind.
    #2228QYULR
    It's my mini
    Heroes BK57 AQ 61 GW
    War stars 2414
    Friend in need 432,893
    Sharing is caring 11,845
    I do have only 35 farms this season because I have 2 bases. My base is not rushed, its a nice middle grade TH 12 that always carries its weight in clan. I will stick with my opinion from multiple players post that did the same experiment since update drop that the tool is not picking up bases. I personally believe it is pulling from the same group of bases only.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    LOL: I only open my game to check for invites now.

I am L244, Maxed th12 dropping out of LL (now just below 4900 cups), with 140 attacks this season... Zero invites (othernthan from known friends on my friends list) despite being out of clans, invites accepted for 2 days .
    This link opens my base in game - you can send me invites, my experiment is over, I won’t reply to invites until the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    I agree that this isnít the biggest forum outrage after an update, but many of those who contributed to those long threads are no longer with us. Looking back at those threads there are many names that were familiar to all of us but no longer take part in the forum. If all those guys were still here Iím sure there would be more outrage.
    Many forumers left after we were told not to give any suggestions about the things you could do with a certain boat. Now that was a forum outrage!

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    LOL: I only open my game to check for invites now.

I am L244, Maxed th12 dropping out of LL (now just below 4900 cups), with 140 attacks this season... Zero invites (othernthan from known friends on my friends list) despite being out of clans, invites accepted for 2 days .
    This link opens my base in game - you can send me invites, my experiment is over, I won’t reply to invites until the next update.
    Just had to send an invite to you. Just in case no one else would. 😉

Forum Elder
    Ok global has now gone but I just hope they don’t remove the league system from the game. That would be the last straw for me. The sheer thought of not being in a League with random players who have no relation to me and have no effect on my game just leaves me cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Less Filling!!!