Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Worst Update Ever!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudders View Post
    Well i used to live in global now it looks like you get to enjoy my putridity in here i suppose, albeit i have to be a little more sensitive.
    I fully understand that regular Global users aren't happy about it closing; especially when it was handled so badly. It's clear that some players only found out after the fact.

I can equally appreciate that having lost Global, surprise or not, that the replacement recruitment tool leaves a lot to be desired.

For the life of me, I just don't understand why SC didn't launch the recruitment tool first, iron out the bugs, then close Global.

Welcome to the forums & Clash on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I fully understand that regular Global users aren't happy about it closing; especially when it was handled so badly. It's clear that some players only found out after the fact.

I can equally appreciate that having lost Global, surprise or not, that the replacement recruitment tool leaves a lot to be desired.

For the life of me, I just don't understand why SC didn't launch the recruitment tool first, iron out the bugs, then close Global.

Welcome to the forums & Clash on.
    Yes a soft launch outside of the developer build would have been great but like the recruit link they tried as long as global existed it would not be utilized as often. I take this as a bandaid being ripped off quickly. The pain is immediate and annoying but soon it will be normal again. What once was is only the past. What is to come is the future. I'm hoping there is some incentive in the new hero and th level to keep me playing for another few years.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxiusGames View Post
    Would SC be so kind and delete this update? I have seen more than 500 bugs report in this forums and reddit and many players hate the bew recruiting system. The idea of deleting Global Chat was the worst of them as Global Chat is the essential of making new friends, meet new people and invite them. It would be more easier to just forget about the update, delete it and go back to the older version used before the update. If this continues Clash of Clans will die😭, and we love it too much to see this game disappear. So please, i beg you Supercell, forget about this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudders View Post
    Calm down? So a service we pay to play for and you say calm down. Many players want global and for 7yrs it stayed and for 6yrs i have been visiting it nearly every day. Calm down you say well jog on buddy cause you cant just remove a feature like that. It was so easy before, now i have to jump into forums just to chat to random clash players. It isnt the same tho because its much easier to do while in the game. So i dont think we will calm down. If your gonna rwmove something and replace it, make sure it works first ay. Wont be spending another cent till something good comes out of this. The more of us that refuse to pay the quicker we will get what we want back.
    Stop complaining, global was never a really good feature as only sometimes we could get members through global that would stay and others would just leave also global was mostly used to abuse people and just spam as well. If you have a problem or hate the new update and are finding difficulties despite the new features then go to Discord and you can recruit many members there from servers and can make your clan stronger. Only the best are there so that might solve all of your issues. Clash On!!!

this update has ruined the whole game. I have been playing coc with pleasure for 5 years, and have also been spending money on it so far. the new recruit system is dramatic and it is (almost) impossible to find th11s or th12s that are clanless and also speak your own language. I would like to thank SC for the worthless update that will cost you many members because I will stop and remove this game from today.

This update is what, 3 days old? Give it some time.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    This update is what, 3 days old? Give it some time.
    It'll take some time but I hope Supercell fixes many problems during the "massive" end of the year update.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    It'll take some time but I hope Supercell fixes many problems during the "massive" end of the year update.
    I hope they fix some of the issues woith the recruitment tool a lot sooner than that!

It doesn't affect me, our clan doesn't recruit, but it is clearly affecting a large number of players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I hope they fix some of the issues woith the recruitment tool a lot sooner than that!

It doesn't affect me, our clan doesn't recruit, but it is clearly affecting a large number of players.
    Yeah, I also hope that happens and people can just go and use Clash Champs' recruitment tool.

Banned
    I think this might be the end of my 7+ year clash journey. Itís been getting boring for a while with not a lot to do and nothing to upgrade. Starting to lose confidence that supercell even know what they are doing anymore. That recruiting system is dreadful and doesnít work as a method of recruiting. The profiles are awful too. Donít like the direction they are taking the game, and donít trust their ability to make the right decisions anymore.
    With no global to act as light entertainment, Iíve already found myself spending hardly any time on the game anymore.
    Going to the dogs, and I suspect they know as much.

as you all know clash of clans is going to die after this update.
    i am leader of a 50 members war clan , but after the update we are waiting for war till we get 50 members. of course some kick out / run after war.

but i am also satisfied that global must be remove , because of abusive behavious.

but i have a plenty easy plan than what supercell did in their last update. but i cant open that in public.

i request a employee of supercell to contact me through mail. otherwise RIP. THANKS .
    Last edited by spiderdoll; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:02 PM.