Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Worst Update Ever!

The new recruitment system is very bad, it doesn't even let you filter by country or language

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah missing Global very much

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    If Global Chat has been added to list of ruled out ideas (childish imo) and the OP requests that Global Chat is given back, should this thread be closed? I really dont understand the purpose of this thread anymore.

We know Global isnt coming back and we know the recruitment tool is the worst thing to ever come out of SC's HQ (in my opinion) and we have very little info regarding when or what the improvements will be.. actually we have know info.

I just plead to SC that they see the urgency of fixing the recruitment tool as without this fix people will continue to moan about global as to a lot of people it was their only means to recruit. Fix the recruitment tool and i bet people will move on very quickly.
    Last edited by Call me H; November 8th, 2019 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    I just plead to SC that they see the urgency of fixing the recruitment tool as without this fix people will continue to moan about global as to a lot of people it was their only means to recruit. Fix the recruitment tool and i bet people will move on very quickly.
    Agreed, I think the majority who "miss" global are just disappointed because what replaced it doesn't function as well at all. I've experienced more successful invite sendings recently, but none of those I've attempted to recruit are joining. Not 100% sure if it's the members choosing not to join or it's still not entirely working...

Main TH13| Leader of Crooked Lines|BK65AQ68GW50
    Minis - Echo: TH11| Kaeliix: TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

What the heck is this for nonsense...
    i want to start a new clan called : Addicted Mini
    but when i goto : SEARCH NEW MEMBERS , i get ZERO player suggestions so i can not invite players who have no clan.
    So starting a new clan seems impossible to fix.

so Supercell, explain me how i get a clan with some members so i can play war, cwl etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Please read the opening post of this thread again. The request to bring global back is what what started this thread. You can't expect people to check on the ruled out ideas sticky in another sub forum if it is still allowed to post in this thread they agree with OP.

Thank you for explaining why it is added as a ruled out idea, seems reasonable, but I would suggest not to act on it until the issues of the update are adequately addressed.
    Yeah, I definitely don't check the ruled out ideas sticky in another sub forum. I had no idea.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #657
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    If Global Chat has been added to list of ruled out ideas (childish imo) and the OP requests that Global Chat is given back, should this thread be closed? I really dont understand the purpose of this thread anymore.
    Request granted. You are right, there really isn't much point continuing this one.

We know Global isnt coming back and we know the recruitment tool is the worst thing to ever come out of SC's HQ (in my opinion) and we have very little info regarding when or what the improvements will be.. actually we have know info.

Agreed totally. And of course the tgread discussing the shortcomings of the tool and suggestions for improvement will stay open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)