Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Worst Update Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    jep, just like apple used to think in the 80's, or nokia by holding on to there os nobody wanted rolled there eyes..
    better come off you're high horse, and start listening to you're customers..
    I don’t understand how that was responsive in any way to my post you replied to.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    jep, just like apple used to think in the 80's, or nokia by holding on to there os nobody wanted rolled there eyes..
    better come off you're high horse, and start listening to you're customers..
    They do listen to their "customers" by they do it in an indirect way where they always won't be replying to each and every single post. The proof of that is the fact that they added so many features that were requested on the Forums. If you want then you can go and check them out for yourself. Darian is the Community Manager of Supercell and he comes up with how to promote the game through the digital platforms but he doesn't code or make the game and he can't reply if he doesn't have answer (it's an assumption). If he has the answers then most probably he would address them but as of now we can't that they are purposely avoiding answering to us because they can do it only when they have answer to our questions.

The recruitment tool is only showing a minute percentage of available players. Everyone sees the same ones. All inbox's are full. Pretty sure this is a repeat. But needs to be repeated. This is broken their are literally millions of people who WANT a new clan and they are not shown. Its broken it sucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    They do listen to their "customers" by they do it in an indirect way where they always won't be replying to each and every single post. The proof of that is the fact that they added so many features that were requested on the Forums. If you want then you can go and check them out for yourself. Darian is the Community Manager of Supercell and he comes up with how to promote the game through the digital platforms but he doesn't code or make the game and he can't reply if he doesn't have answer (it's an assumption). If he has the answers then most probably he would address them but as of now we can't that they are purposely avoiding answering to us because they can do it only when they have answer to our questions.
    That's not even close to true.
    He doesn't need to have an answer to respond.

It's already got to the point that MANY of us just want an acknowledgement that they admit there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    That's not even close to true.
    He doesn't need to have an answer to respond.

It's already got to the point that MANY of us just want an acknowledgement that they admit there is a problem.
    I agree but if Supercell gives an acknowledgement then it will only increase the backlash and players will ask continues questions to which they won't have replies and they would start blaming them even more. Supercell is also preparing for the World Championships which is in a few days so they are all pretty with that I guess. It's best that Supercell should respond once they are ready and have the answers to it and fix it in the next update.

Banned
    I agree but if Supercell gives an acknowledgement then it will only increase the backlash and players will ask continues questions to which they won't have replies and they would start blaming them even more. Supercell is also preparing for the World Championships which is in a few days so they are all pretty with that I guess. It's best that Supercell should respond once they are ready and have the answers to it and fix it in the next update.
    Not sure how I could blame them more, they delivered a really poor update, and it's Supercell's fault (it's certainly no one else's fault)

So I see two options

1- deliver a poor update (annoy many people), apologise, try to fix it

2- deliver a poor update (annoy many people), remain silent (further annoy those people), try to fix it

Doesn't seem like a hard choice to me.

(If I see World Champs used as an excuse I will probably die laughing.)
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:41 AM.

Not sure how I could blame them more, they delivered a really poor update, and it's Supercell's fault (it's certainly no one else's fault)

So I see two options

1- deliver a poor update (annoy many people), apologise, try to fix it

2- deliver a poor update (annoy many people), remain silent (further annoy those people), try to fix it

Doesn't seem like a hard choice to me.
    Remaining silent will annoy them more but for not a long time and it would eventually slowly end but acknowledging the problem would cause the whole community to ask questions which Supercell won't have answers to and that would definitely cause them to get more angry.

Banned
    Remaining silent will annoy them more but for not a long time and it would eventually slowly end but acknowledging the problem would cause the whole community to ask questions which Supercell won't have answers to and that would definitely cause them to get more angry.
    Enjoy your month of silence from Supercell then I guess...
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:48 AM.

Enjoy yout month of silence from Supercell then I guess...
    Yeah, I guess so but I'm just saying this because the backlash will be really huge and I get that people are not happy about the update because the recruitment tool is broken and global is gone and I'm also not happy about the recruitment tool not working but we've got to give Supercell some time to explain themselves.

Yeah, I guess so but I'm just saying this because the backlash will be really huge and I get that people are not happy about the update because the recruitment tool is broken and global is gone and I'm also not happy about the recruitment tool not working but we've got to give Supercell some time to explain themselves.
    It's so good to know that you finally get that people are not happy about the update - and that it has a valid reason. As stated in another post: these forums are not the replacement for global, you did read that?

SC has already had over a week to explain themselves - they are choosing not to, and that is what people are getting fed up with, it would seem.