Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

Fresh Spawn
    Im not even seeing people when I look for them

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    The update is not live yet, but until it goes live we can read the official announcements and go from there. From my perspective, it looks like Supercell is looking into the issues and they have “improvements” to clan recruitment tools. When are they coming? “coming soon”
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful. Please help the mods and staff: #SaveTheForums

Kooky KO

I am not sure if I am a Clash expert, but I do love Clash [games].

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    The update is not live yet, but until it goes live we can read the official announcements and go from there. From my perspective, it looks like Supercell is looking into the issues and they have “improvements” to clan recruitment tools. When are they coming? “coming soon”
    just like "great new tool for recruitement" so we do not even miss global as recruitement tool?

what you will get is more options for selecting full inbox members..

We have been waiting patiently for this huge mess that is the axing of global and replacement with what is being called " the recruitment tool ". It has been weeks and nothing has changed , it is still as useless as an underwater hair dryer . Don't post up links to chats about what will be done thanks , just post up what has been done. ( nothing )

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBrianBoru View Post
    Don't post up links to chats about what will be done thanks
    You dont want to read what is coming?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You dont want to read what is coming?
    we know whats comming.. more off the same full inboxes, bad clansearching toolthings with more ways to search for limited results of the old database.