Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 255

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

  1. #241
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Iím fairly familiar with what happened to Nokia. I still donít see how a company that made crummy mobile devices compares to a mobile game with over 20 million players. Care to elaborate further than ď they didnít listen to their customers?Ē Because I can assure that their downfall was more involved than just that.
    Keep in mind that only an incredibly small percentage of players accessed global. Many of those who did use global didnít recruit. I agree that the new tool sucks eggs but I canít fathom that it would in anyway cause Clash to die off.
    crummy mobile devices... they bored holes in the 3310 and drove a tank over it, and stil it worked...

    no, the downfall was that they did not listen to consumers, they wanted apps, choice, in short android but they knew better..

    in short, we want a fair tool with instant results, not wait for clan or clannies. no crummy nokia system that only supercell wants.

    maybee now you see that it shure is a valid comparison. nokia was dead or at least dying within 2 years.

    clash of clans won't?

    we will see.. waiting is boring..waiting for clan, waiting for clannies.. it better be fantastic for people to wait..

    i still have not found any new players since the update.. maybee because the database is not realtime?

    how many phones did nokia sel each quarter? more then 20 million?
    Last edited by Fanaticclasher; 5 Days Ago at 06:04 PM.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    crummy mobile devices... they bored holes in the 3310 and drove a tank over it, and stil it worked...

    no, the downfall was that they did not listen to consumers, they wanted apps, choice, in short android but they knew better..

    in short, we want a fair tool with instant results, not wait for clan or clannies. no crummy nokia system that only supercell wants.

    maybee now you see that it shure is a valid comparison. nokia was dead or at least dying within 2 years.

    clash of clans won't?

    we will see.. waiting is boring..waiting for clan, waiting for clannies.. it better be fantastic for people to wait..

    i still have not found any new players since the update.. maybee because the database is not realtime?

    how many phones did nokia sel each quarter? more then 20 million?
    The part you are ignoring is there are millions of players in clans that aren't doing any of those things. Those players are in clans that are having no problems with membership since they were well established already and didn't need global for recruiting. Many of the players in the clans that are struggling may find their way to one of those clans and get to experience what it is like in a clan that isn't struggling.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The part you are ignoring is there are millions of players in clans that aren't doing any of those things. Those players are in clans that are having no problems with membership since they were well established already and didn't need global for recruiting. Many of the players in the clans that are struggling may find their way to one of those clans and get to experience what it is like in a clan that isn't struggling.
    All clans have to recruit. I can't believe you are too dense to realize that. Why do you continue to defend a bad product? Global was the main source of recruiting for most clans in the game which got taken away and replaced with this "thing" that doesn't work. Rosters, no matter how good of a clan will eventually die out without any way to replace. Just stop...

  4. #244
    Centennial Club dpgza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragynfist View Post
    All clans, Rosters, no matter how good of a clan will eventually die out without any way to replace. Just stop...
    True. Got zero ideas or any clues when or how i will find clan members. Global was an absolute trash, but that was best bet to find new clan members. Do think, what are the options now? Forum, this recruitment tool? Both of them are a joke so there is a decline in the game of course.
    It is a slow one and cant be seen for ages but it is happening, we know that.
    Oh and... and im not moaning. There are plenty of games, some better and none will die. Coc is a good game but still lacks so muuuch. Just an opinion, thats all.
    Last edited by dpgza; 5 Days Ago at 09:00 PM.

  5. #245
    Trainee Jerry666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    19
    I have given up on trying to recruit new players now, l see so many active players that are clan less whilst attacking, it's only time they will fall by the wayside, the new recruiting tool just isn't good enough, so many players are already in clans, when you go through different permutations basically it's not fit for purpose, just listen to what players require to find recruits they can't all be wrong.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragynfist View Post
    All clans have to recruit. I can't believe you are too dense to realize that. Why do you continue to defend a bad product? Global was the main source of recruiting for most clans in the game which got taken away and replaced with this "thing" that doesn't work. Rosters, no matter how good of a clan will eventually die out without any way to replace. Just stop...
    You call me dense yet apparently haven't bothered to even read what I said. Over and over I pointed out I think the new recruiting tool is bad. If you aren't going to bother to actually read through the thread and instead are just going to jump into a conversation at the end you might want to avoid the insults since you don't actually know what is being discussed.

    I never said clans don't have to recruit. Just stop.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

  7. #247
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You call me dense yet apparently haven't bothered to even read what I said. Over and over I pointed out I think the new recruiting tool is bad. If you aren't going to bother to actually read through the thread and instead are just going to jump into a conversation at the end you might want to avoid the insults since you don't actually know what is being discussed.

    I never said clans don't have to recruit. Just stop.
    so when is it gonna come? the instant tool for clan or clannies.. the way the current system is made, never. fair for everybody? the way the current tool works, never.

    so scrap it allready, admit defeat, and make a TOOL that works, not a crummy nokia thingie.
    Last edited by Fanaticclasher; 5 Days Ago at 08:31 AM.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    so when is it gonna come? the instant tool for clan or clannies.. the way the current system is made, never. fair for everybody? the way the current tool works, never.

    so scrap it allready, admit defeat, and make a TOOL that works, not a crummy nokia thingie.
    There have been many valid suggestions. My suggestion has been to make it more along the lines of how we shop online (at least in the USA anyway). I'd like to be able to set filters that totally narrow down the results. Perhaps I want a certain location (not language, that is pretty much ruled out), a hall between 9-10, war stars of under 100, clan game points over some number, donations over some level, etc. then I click search and I get only those who fall within those parameters (and no one that cannot be invited due to a full inbox). If I don't get anyone, then I know I must expand my search.

    I would further suggest you cannot choose a location filter that doesn't match your own location. You could just leave that option open so you will get suggestions from another country other than your own, but you can't narrow it down to any one country other than your own.

    It might be good to have a similar restriction on halls. You cannot narrow your search down to only show you hall levels higher than your own. A th7 cannot fill the inboxes of th13s.

    Etc.

    Now, whether it is easier to modify the current tool or start all over, I don't know. That is a coding question. I just know this type of tool is very common. I use it all the time shopping online. I used similar tools yesterday looking for at truck for myself, a softball bat for my daughter, etc. on multiple different websites. It wouldn't be without problems, but it would be far superior to what we currently have.

    Did I mention stop showing me players who have full inboxes so I can't invite them anyway?

    Edit: SC, did I mention I'd like you to please make a quick change to stop showing me players with full inboxes that I cannot invite anyway.

    Edit: Oh, one more thing, please stop showing me players with full inboxes.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Days Ago at 02:25 PM.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You call me dense yet apparently haven't bothered to even read what I said. Over and over I pointed out I think the new recruiting tool is bad. If you aren't going to bother to actually read through the thread and instead are just going to jump into a conversation at the end you might want to avoid the insults since you don't actually know what is being discussed.

    I never said clans don't have to recruit. Just stop.
    I can read fine, over and over you keep saying the game isn't going to die from it and it has minimal impact. You are wrong.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragynfist View Post
    I can read fine, over and over you keep saying the game isn't going to die from it and it has minimal impact. You are wrong.
    Nope, that is an inaccurate summary.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •