Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 292

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

  1. #281
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1
    Im not even seeing people when I look for them

  2. #282
    Warriors are OP KookyKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In a land where barbarians run free
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    The update is not live yet, but until it goes live we can read the official announcements and go from there. From my perspective, it looks like Supercell is looking into the issues and they have “improvements” to clan recruitment tools. When are they coming? “coming soon”
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful. Please help the mods and staff: #SaveTheForums

    Kooky KO

    I am not sure if I am a Clash expert, but I do love Clash [games].

  3. #283
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    The update is not live yet, but until it goes live we can read the official announcements and go from there. From my perspective, it looks like Supercell is looking into the issues and they have “improvements” to clan recruitment tools. When are they coming? “coming soon”
    just like "great new tool for recruitement" so we do not even miss global as recruitement tool?

    what you will get is more options for selecting full inbox members..

  4. #284
    We have been waiting patiently for this huge mess that is the axing of global and replacement with what is being called " the recruitment tool ". It has been weeks and nothing has changed , it is still as useless as an underwater hair dryer . Don't post up links to chats about what will be done thanks , just post up what has been done. ( nothing )

  5. #285
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    12,074
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBrianBoru View Post
    Don't post up links to chats about what will be done thanks
    You dont want to read what is coming?

  6. #286
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You dont want to read what is coming?
    we know whats comming.. more off the same full inboxes, bad clansearching toolthings with more ways to search for limited results of the old database.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You dont want to read what is coming?
    I would like some actions , not words, or empty promises . Is it acceptable that there is not going to be a way for all clans to recruit before 2020 ? Global was taken away , a decision by supercell , so they needed to replace it . It has not been replaced.

  8. #288
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2
    New recruiting Tool can't replace the global... A lot of small clans are going to die cause the only chance to get members was the global chat... even as a level 13 clan it's nearly impossible to get new members..
    Fixing the recruiting tool won't help with that. We need global back or something completely different!

  9. #289
    Unbelievable that this tool is still as broken and useless as it is and nothing was done in this update. You care more about TH13 and pushing more ♥♥♥♥ for people to buy rather than fixing what is already in the game, I'm done.

  10. #290
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragynfist View Post
    Unbelievable that this tool is still as broken and useless as it is and nothing was done in this update. You care more about TH13 and pushing more ♥♥♥♥ for people to buy rather than fixing what is already in the game, I'm done.
    i allready predicted it.. dying clans are not important.. new content is...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •