Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

Is there any update to fixes on this?

Same people in the list
    No tags shown
    Full mailboxes

For S and Gs I sent an invite to every person on my list, about 25% of them actually went through. All other mailboxes full. Maybe this tool works for the high level clans but if nothing changes kids any new clans ever forming goodbye.

I started a new clan on 9-9-2019. We were cruising great, clan level 4, full clan. People would get kicked for not doing attacks in war and I could replace them that day in global. I have been able to get 2 new members since update and 1 of them had a list of invites from global prior and came to my clan.

If new clans cant get members new players wont ever get clans. Level 15 clans wont take them on. The game needs new clans or half the players wont be able to even get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotorious View Post
    Is there any update to fixes on this?

Same people in the list
    No tags shown
    Full mailboxes

For S and Gs I sent an invite to every person on my list, about 25% of them actually went through. All other mailboxes full. Maybe this tool works for the high level clans but if nothing changes kids any new clans ever forming goodbye.

I started a new clan on 9-9-2019. We were cruising great, clan level 4, full clan. People would get kicked for not doing attacks in war and I could replace them that day in global. I have been able to get 2 new members since update and 1 of them had a list of invites from global prior and came to my clan.

If new clans cant get members new players wont ever get clans. Level 15 clans wont take them on. The game needs new clans or half the players wont be able to even get one.
    Its still not working at all. Im max th12, 3000+ war stars, top of local leaderboard, about half of today on global leaderboard (#500 or better in profile at end of day). opted in to invites 12h ago. 3 common labels selected. I got about 5 invites to lvl 1 clans from th6 and th5. None since i rejected those hours ago. I would expect to be very selectively made available to only the top few clans. But apparently they cant find me. Or anyone else. Its not working for anyone.
    Last edited by GameTheory; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:08 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    My thoughts exactly! It has become all but impossible to recruit new members for our clan.

I think being able to search or narrow lists by TH level, Hero level, war stars, current clan status etc. would be helpful.

Language spoken would also be helpful. I have always felt that preferred language should be something that is part of the clan description as well.

I really hope it gets figured out soon. I don’t see how clans will survive without being able to recruit effectively.
    Last edited by ajt215; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:18 AM.

As far as I can tell, Supercell have made recruitment impossible. We're a L17 clan and can no longer recruit. I'm as max12. iOS devices
    With global I was able to find people that weren't rushed and don't have a clan.
    Now, if I actually find one of these people their inbox is full. Completely useless.
    Why they haven't said anything is beyond me. Hopefully their revenue will shrink fast & then they will listen.
    Other issues:
    - People listed in recruitment search have no tags in list, even when they have tags in player properties
    - Search filter doesn't actually filter - lots of people shown who don't have the selected tags
    - Most have full inboxes. Complete waste of my time
    - Impossible to work out if someone is happy to fix a rushed base. Just gotta invite & then kick if they say no????
    Hope you speak up soon Supercell and explain what is going on!

Am I The Only One Still Not Getting Results Since Day 1 Of The Maintenance Update?

Search Feature Bug (3).jpg
    Last edited by Thrunked; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:08 AM.

This could be the beginning of the end unless supercell change the algorithms.

Defining a clan in 3 generic tabs is impossible. Lists are permanently full of players already in established clans. Even when you do spot a potential match, you have no way of knowing if they even speak the same language as you. Ive yet to be able to send an invite as inboxes are always full. Supercell had better be working overtime on this issue or a game I have loved since 2012 is in jeopardy again. 😤

Quote Originally Posted by Ro5s99y View Post
    This could be the beginning of the end unless supercell change the algorithms.

Defining a clan in 3 generic tabs is impossible. Lists are permanently full of players already in established clans. Even when you do spot a potential match, you have no way of knowing if they even speak the same language as you. Ive yet to be able to send an invite as inboxes are always full. Supercell had better be working overtime on this issue or a game I have loved since 2012 is in jeopardy again. 😤
    Me too...I give a like on ur post👍👍.....I also loose interest on this..

Error in the recruitment!!

I am a leader of a clan, in view of the arrival of the league I need to recruit people, and the new integrated recruitment lies a few days ineffective, all players appear with clan. If you could solve this before the league I would appreciate it very much Thank you

Fresh Spawn
    New recruiting tool is not working for my clan. Im sending out many invitations and getting zero new members. I also agree with other people about search filter being inadequate. I specifically wish there was one for players actively seeking a new clan.

I think the best way of recruiting now in the game is to hop clans with your max th12 stealing other clans members, yes it's come to this . . . .