Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

Fresh Spawn
    Same list every time, and everyone one on that list are already in clans. Maybe also add a filter that show members who are currently not in a clan

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    After tinkering with the new recruitment tool earlier today, I think we all (the "we" being "players") should give it a few days (may be a week) until most if not all active players change the perementers of thier profiles before we try the recruitment option again.

Fresh Spawn
    I have contacted them in every way I could find. No help yet.

I’m going to contact them as well to help them see it because I am having the same problem

Problems with recruitment

Hello dear moderators and players in general, first of all congratulating you for such an excellent game, I want to comment on a disagreement regarding the recruitment of new members for a clan, although I know it is a bit premature for it, the point is that there is a small flaw with the labels, since I'm supposed to be recruiting people who don't have a clan, but instead people with clan appear to me and that makes the task of recruiting a bit more tedious, in other words, there should be some filter of people with and without clan to make it easier, just say good night

Hola queridos moderadores y jugadores en general, primeramente felicitandolos por tal excelente juego, les quiero comentar una inconformidad con respecto al reclutamiento de nuevos miembros para un clan, aunque se que es un poco prematuro para ello, la cuestión es que hay un pequeño fallo con las etiquetas, ya que se supone que estoy reclutando gente que no tenga clan, pero en cambio me aparece gente con clan y eso hace un poco mas tedioso la tarea de reclutar, en otras palabras, debería de haber algun filtro de gente con y sin clan para que sea más fácil, sin más que decir buenas noches

Quote Originally Posted by QCM View Post
    YES!!! Recruiting Tool - All But Useless

Can only search on 3 self identifying characteristics. Cannot even sort the results.

Here is an idea, how about making the tool useful?

It would be useful to be able to search on TH level, Hero Level, War Stars Earned, Whether currently in a clan or clanless, etc.

As it is now, the new tool is even more useless than Global Chat, and who thought that was even possible!?!
    Omg yes those filters would work way better

New Recruitment Tool

Dear Supercell

While I, and many other clan leaders are understandably grateful for the effort you have put into trying to make recruiting an easy endeavor for us, I and those of my clan would like to pose several questions to you regarding the recruitment tool implemented in this new update.

First, Whenever we attempt to recruit, most of the list, is players who are...already in a clan? What I find confusing about this is that the whole point of recruiting is to find players who are...not...already in a clan...rather than trying to steal active players from another clan. Please consider revising the recruitment tool to assemble lists of players that are NOT in a clan and present them based on a clan's label preferences.

Second, Would it be possible to consider implementing a language preference of some sort? so that chinese players can look for a clan that speaks chinese, or a german player can look for a clan that speaks german etc etc?

Third, and this is more of an observation. I have noticed that the "you have already invited this player" text that would pop up if you attempt to invite a player more than once is now gone. This makes it very difficult to remember who I have and have not invited when utilizing the recruitment tool, and I assume it would also get annoying for those who might be receiving a million invites from the same person. Is there a reason we can now send multiple of the same invite?

Thank you

Captain Smiley (#8UPJ2RCGR), clan leader at Shadow Pirates (#GR9URR0Y)

You're pretty lucky to even find any players.

Me and My Clanmates Can't Even Find One, It just shows up as "Searching" but we wait 5-10 mins and nothing appears.
    Last edited by Thrunked; October 17th, 2019 at 04:14 AM.

I agree with OP on this matter entirely.
    Would definitely like to see some changes in the recruiting tool. I k understand there are kinks still. But maybe until it works we bring global back???
    I dont enjoy recruiting this way because it seems really impersonal. With global I can see the way a player speaks and can make an intelligent decision on weather or not they would be a good social fit to the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Particle8 View Post
    I agree with OP on this matter entirely.
    Would definitely like to see some changes in the recruiting tool. I k understand there are kinks still. But maybe until it works we bring global back???
    I dont enjoy recruiting this way because it seems really impersonal. With global I can see the way a player speaks and can make an intelligent decision on weather or not they would be a good social fit to the clan.
    True. In global you can talk and make many friends and do friendly wars. By removing global chat you loose that type of experience.