Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

I can’t see anybody at all. I tried the filters, I tried everything. Anyone else having that problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinator5000 View Post
    I can’t see anybody at all. I tried the filters, I tried everything. Anyone else having that problem?
    Only the 1% who visited global are having this problem 😂
    Last edited by RoyaltyBrianBoru; December 12th, 2019 at 07:16 PM.

recruitment does not work

The recuitment does not wok, I push the boton and i dont see the names of players,

Iv been having this same issue!! Iv seen a couple people talking about it but not much...

“Find new members” not working

No matter what filters I put it still showed nothing

Not working as of now also....

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by tstore123 View Post
    Not working as of now also....
    does not matter, it does not work anyway.. 2 month's, 600 invites 1 joined.. perfect score?

so do not bother with it untill you read that it works.

This stuff STILL doesnt work. This was the worst thing they could have done, for the love of all things, bring back you know what already.

same thing

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Just curious what other people are seeing... when you search for new members do you get the same list?

I don't mean when you change the filters at the top - they don't currently do anything for me, but presumably will work better if/when people set their options.

What I do mean is if you come back and search again later. I've tried closing the game, changing language, and even searching with a different co-leader account (on a different machine). And it looks like the same list of 48 people that I see every time.

If the list doesn't change, would that mean if none of those 48 (many of them co-leaders, or not English-speaking) were interested in joining that we would be just stuck?
    i cant even look at people at all

Fresh Spawn
    My recruiting tool is not working it is showing up blank whenever I try to use it #bugs