Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

I get similar lists in the same clan but when I opened my account in a different clan, I got a completely different list. It seems like there's some guessing on the type of players you might look for. Main account has ths ranging from 8-12 and that's what I see there. Our feeder is 8 and lower and that's the players I find in that clan.

If whole clan gets same list then it's pretty useless imo in terms of recruiting

Looks like suggestions got nothing to do with tags so far
    Last edited by ClasherAK47; October 16th, 2019 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We're looking at the back end of the database to see if anything wonky is going on.
    Every player it shows me is already in a clan. Is this as intended or something wonky?

My co leaders and i were all prepared to spring into action to do some recruiting when the new update hit. We immediately edited our preferences- clan wars, cwl and competitive. We hit search....and everyone saw the same guy at the top, sarge. Then we realized everyone had the exact same list. Poor sarge he is a co leader in a strong level 18 clan i wonder how many invites he got. One of my co leaders spent 10 minutes finding the people who werent in clans on our list and invited them all. Nothing happened. 2 hours later we searched again and got no new results. Now everyone has given up and we are fighting in our clan war and wondering whether anyone will request to join. I sent a clan mail out telling the elders and above not to reject any more requests to join because that may be the only way we will find new members. Global we miss thee for all your warts.

Quote Originally Posted by xXXCHRISXXx View Post
    Every player it shows me is already in a clan. Is this as intended or something wonky?
    it's like this because somebody at SC decided every account should have invites turned on by default. so until people who don't want invites opt out you're going to see tons of people who are happy in their current clan and don't want to leave.

I just invited everyone that showed up on the list. Changed some of the labels and did it again. Only a couple were different. Most said already invited.

Jumped out of my clan with my max 12 and still haven't been invited by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We're looking at the back end of the database to see if anything wonky is going on.

That is the polite way of putting it. Is it time to rollback the change and get this tested properly before released?

Fresh Spawn

‘Find New Members’ Not Working

I am a TH11 and I have just decided to create my own clan. I had a friend join and we went to use the new tab, ‘Find New Members.’ After selecting all we get is a loading circle for several minutes but nothing, or any player names ever appear so that we can invite them. What am I doing wrong? Or is it just broken?

I am also having the same issue. As well as all of my "Clanmates," I hope Supercell gets a chance to address this problem problem soon.

(This is an IOS User)

Fresh Spawn
    I see Darian s looking into it. Awesome! thanks!
    Issue #1- Sorting feature does not seem to work. Mostly the same names Everytime and limited to 25 or so.
    Issue #2 most players are in clans already. Not the biggest deal because people can shut off that feature if they are not looking for a clan, but, it would be nice to have clanless people at the top. Thanks for help! Look forward to this feature!
    Issue #3- I can invite the same person repeatedly. This will lead to people being spammed and inbox filled in no time. A one invite limit like before should be implemented, not just for the person being invited, but, for the invitee who may not mean to be repeatedly inviting the same guy.
    I know the update just came out, I appreciate you guys working on making the game better. Global was not a good place for children, so, this change is a great thing. I look forward to seeing the bugs worked out and watching the new system flourish! I will wait patiently! Clash on!
    Last edited by cUBCOREY; October 17th, 2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Forgot another issue