Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrunked View Post
    After struggling with the new recruitment tool for weeks I decided to try again and make yet another new clan in hopes of the new recruitment tool actually showing me some results. It was decided.

I made a new clan on 11/16/19.

Like always since the recruitment tool was showing me "No Players Found" i had to rely solely on inviting players via "League List of Players."

The previous week i had filed several complaints to Supercell about this problem but to no avail, until just this morning a miracle occurred. Several new members had joined my clan and my player count had reached to 10, I decided to venture further into this by "Searching For New Members Via The Recruitment Tool," and to my surprise the darn thing was actually working for once. Either a Supercell executive read my complaint or you need 10 members to be able to search for "New Members."
    youre clan went over the search treshhold (waittime for updating database)so was finaly in the database..

Unfortunately, the biggest issue is still not addressed. Me, myself and I but next to me a gazillion other leaders of clans will want to limit languages.
    I am running a Dutch only clan and while global chat alowed me to sometimes recrute dutch languaged new members.
    The new system does not allow me to hunt for Dutch

This is a serious problem Darian, hope you read it and hope it will be addressed!

Since last update my lvl16 clan went from always full for 4 year sx ijn a row to below 40 members, seriously?
    And no, I dont need to accept the chinese and indian players.

Please read my signature,.
    Last edited by mcleo; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:25 PM.
    Just quoted from SC website: Many of us had been big fans of games like World of Warcraft, which most people play for years, not just weeks or months. Our dream was to create game services with longevity like that. And we wanted to create them for the widest group of people possible. They would be games that almost everyone could get into.
    We believed (author´s note: past sentense) in the power of simple, fun game play.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    Im a max th12 over 3000 war stars. I have 3 common labels selected and am opted into invites.

In the last 2 days i have 1 invite from a th8 in a new clan. And another invite from a th6 in a new clan. And thats it. If nobody can find me, think of all the other great players looking for clans that nobody can find.

Member search tool still not functioning at all.
    absolutely correct.. but let them tinker with it for a few years.. new content is way more importent then playability ...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mcleo View Post
    Unfortunately, the biggest issue is still not addressed. Me, myself and I but next to me a gazillion other leaders of clans will want to limit languages.
    I am running a Dutch only clan and while global chat alowed me to sometimes recrute dutch languaged new members.
    The new system does not allow me to hunt for Dutch

This is a serious problem Darian, hope you read it and hope it will be addressed!

Since last update my lvl16 clan went from always full for 4 year sx ijn a row to below 40 members, seriously?
    And no, I dont need to accept the chinese and indian players.

Please read my signature,.
    i see a lot of open to all dutch clans, a direct result of what every dutch clan is experiencing . no new members

Some news for those who havent seen this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We'll be sharing some of the improvements we'll be making to the recruitment tool in the next week or so.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:34 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Some news for those who havent seen this.
    so thats exactly what im afraid off.. improving a totaled car..

I am having trouble looking for new members for my clan. Every time i try to with the new tool i click search and nothing happened. And yes I put in 3 of the details

It would also be nice to be able to visit a player's base and then being able to go back to your search instead of having to start a new search every time you visit a player's base.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragynfist View Post
    It would also be nice to be able to visit a player's base and then being able to go back to your search instead of having to start a new search every time you visit a player's base.
    Totally agree!

This recruitment tool is broken. Machine learning? you gotta be kidding me. At least remove those “inbox full” players from my search list. I rather see “No players found” than me keep searching and seeing this annoying “cant invite. Player inbox is full” message every time i try to invite. What kind of implementation is this?
    Last edited by kkbbm; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:33 AM.