Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    They brought out a patch which opted people out of the system which was a good decision. That is what they did in response.

A solution to the current problem you're suffering will probably take abit longer as it's more complicated.
    Correction: they have opted out people 'in clans' as far as the announcement goes. From experience, there's loads of clan leaders and co leaders that are opted in and already have 100+ invites....

Millennial Club
    Strange, I was getting tons of invites before I disabled it.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    Strange, I was getting tons of invites before I disabled it.
    Even I used to get some.

Forum Veteran
    Just sent my mini an invite and received it instantly. As already noted, have to be opted in.

TH12...level 243...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 36 mil...atb 6032

I also just started a new clan and cant use the recruitment tool... all I get is a loading screen.

I dont mean to spam this thread by repeating myself but i feel many might not be reading earlier pages and that my case is common and helps shed light on the issue...

I am a max th12. I have been opted into invited for many days. Im also listed on my local leaderboard. In 3-4 days ive received about 4 invites total. From th6 th6 th8 and one from th10. So clearly all those max th12s inviting every max th12 they find, have not once found me in search tool. Or the hundreds or thousands of invites i would expect are all getting lost in the mail.

Based on my searches im pretty sure MANY people are not ever listed in searches at all. Despite being opted in. AND most invites are not showing up.

EDIT: also i am able to send invite to same person over and over without notice "you have already invited this person". That makes me think none of those invites are even going out.

Edit2: i just asked 5 opted in max th12 and 4 of them are having the exact same experience as me. No invites or nearly no invites. In days.
    Last edited by GameTheory; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:35 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    I dont mean to spam this thread by repeating myself but i feel many might not be reading earlier pages and that my case is common and helps shed light on the issue...

I am a max th12. I have been opted into invited for many days. Im also listed on my local leaderboard. In 3-4 days ive received about 4 invites total. From th6 th6 th8 and one from th10. So clearly all those max th12s inviting every max th12 they find, have not once found me in search tool. Or the hundreds or thousands of invites i would expect are all getting lost in the mail.

Based on my searches im pretty sure MANY people are not ever listed in searches at all. Despite being opted in. AND most invites are not showing up.

EDIT: also i am able to send invite to same person over and over without notice "you have already invited this person". That makes me think none of those invites are even going out.

Edit2: i just asked 5 opted in max th12 and 4 of them are having the exact same experience as me. No invites or nearly no invites. In days.
    Buddy... Supercell dont care... no official admission that there is even a problem.....

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by drumroll72 View Post
    Buddy... Supercell dont care... no official admission that there is even a problem.....
    i think you are right.. next update will bring a lot of new things that need attention now...

even a new name, clash of single players

thats because all small clans will have died by then.

the opting out from people with clan is indeed only in news tab in the game, in reality still everybody has a clan that is shown in my clansearches..

and there is a great silence from supercell..

Fresh Spawn

Clan Recruitment not working on my new clan?

I recently started a new clan, as our old clan kicked a group of people out. I currently have 6 people in the clan, but the Clan Recruitment just keeps showing a loading symbol and I cannot do anything to stop it from happening. I have tried as much as I can think of, even Uninstalling. Any suggestions, or is this a bug on your end?

Still can't even get one new member using the tool. Applied the so called optional patch, should be mandatory, which fixed the tag bug on individual search but still having search results of inbox full and inactive accounts. I can' get nobody now. It was hard enough on global but now it is impossible. Don't like the search parameters too generic. I wish you had Town Hall, War Stars and other useful stats that would have made the search better than what it is now.