Thread: Clan Alliance

Clan Alliance

I would like to see a clan alliance feature, where two clans (probably just 2) can link, creating a super clan. Players in these two clans can easily switch between clans, despite the clan status (anyone can join, invite only, etc) or join requirements (norm trophies and bb trophies). Locking and auto changing someones promotion status in both clans can also be a feature of this.

Would be ideal but I'm not sure if that's the game

Maybe more than 2 clans can link and there can be a clan alliance chatroom.

Banned
    More than 50 people in a clan is a ruled out idea

Not talking about more than 50 in a clan, talking about a clan alliance or family. We have 8 in our clan family. It would be VERY helpful to be able to communicate with all our sister clans.

Banned
    Okay
    I could like this idea

I like the idea, but wouldn't that be kinda broken on legend league? A couple of clans form an alliance and demolish any other player, since I doubt the game will make you attack other clan/alliance members.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polouri View Post
    I would like to see a clan alliance feature, where two clans (probably just 2) can link, creating a super clan. Players in these two clans can easily switch between clans, despite the clan status (anyone can join, invite only, etc) or join requirements (norm trophies and bb trophies). Locking and auto changing someones promotion status in both clans can also be a feature of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmersumBigUns View Post
    Not talking about more than 50 in a clan, talking about a clan alliance or family. We have 8 in our clan family. It would be VERY helpful to be able to communicate with all our sister clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaleboIV View Post
    I like the idea, but wouldn't that be kinda broken on legend league? A couple of clans form an alliance and demolish any other player, since I doubt the game will make you attack other clan/alliance members.
    I like this idea and I've thought about it myself and when a normal war takes place it'll be like any other war and the other clans won't be able to interfere. Maybe Supercell could add a feature where others can even whether a player or the clan is part of an alliance and when wars start taking place they could just ban players from entering the opposing clans. Clash On!!!
    Last edited by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:31 AM.