Thread: Change of email id

Fresh Spawn

Change of email id

I want to trasfere my game acc to my another email ID because the current id I am using is related to my previous company and I want to delete that email id. I want to transfere my account from [Removed By Moderator] to [Removed By Moderator]
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:01 PM. Reason: Removed Personal Info

Quote Originally Posted by MANKZI View Post
    I want to trasfere my game acc to my another email ID because the current id I am using is related to my previous company and I want to delete that email id. I want to transfere my account from [Removed By Moderator] to [Removed By Moderator]
    It is possible if you seek help and support in app.
    coc app >> settings>>help and support
    Enlist your details giving your profile intro(name , #tag, clan name,etc) along with problem details.
    If supercell confirms that it is you who is reporting, supercell asks questions like place and year of creation, trusted device list, name changes if any, your magic items list , etc. to confirm it is you who asks for help not other frauds...
    Then supercell asks you to enter your new email.... permanent email transfer is done by support staffs ..
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:02 PM. Reason: Removed Personal Info

-Remove your personal information from your post-
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome Sig!