Page 80 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sunsetting Global Chat Channel in the October Update

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    No not missing anything. It was poorly planned and poorly tested with some highly questionable design decisions. I'm hoping they can get the problems ironed out.

To be honest, it's pretty much as I expected. I have some faith that they will eventually make it better.
    SO to be clear even if people are not looking clans other clans can see them and make offers to join their clan so anybody in a weaker clan can get poached by stronger clans or am i missing the way it works. Of course another "black box" so just reacting to my experience. By the way as a test i have logged off and on many times today and invited everyone on all my lists to join-- all but a small handful already in clans and thus far ....silence........

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    SO to be clear even if people are not looking clans other clans can see them and make offers to join their clan so anybody in a weaker clan can get poached by stronger clans or am i missing the way it works. Of course another "black box" so just reacting to my experience. By the way as a test i have logged off and on many times today and invited everyone on all my lists to join-- all but a small handful already in clans and thus far ....silence........

Oh and forgot we are an adult USA based clan. We have no way to filter either at this point. So i am just guessing but could end up with an 8 year old from Australia which will not be good for him/her or us just saying can't believe there is no age or location filter

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    SO to be clear even if people are not looking clans other clans can see them and make offers to join their clan so anybody in a weaker clan can get poached by stronger clans or am i missing the way it works. Of course another "black box" so just reacting to my experience. By the way as a test i have logged off and on many times today and invited everyone on all my lists to join-all but a small handful already in clans and thus far ....silence........
    Just thought it may be worth noting that people get to pick for themselves their "tabs". I wonder how many "inexperienced attackers" and "newbies" will say so or think of themselves that way. Seems totally useless all of them will will be "master teachers" ect.. Lol maybe an idea could be to widen the search perameters to include real things like, town hall level hero level even troop level requirements, trophy level, spoken language, location, Oh and hey while your at it WHETHER THEY ARE IN A CLAN!? (since the defualt option is to let people recruit you..) Moving between clans for cwl could be more difficult now rhe way we did it in the past was by invite. Most players will have invite swtched off after this..
    Last edited by Wachichi; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:20 AM.

I just been inviting everyone! And my clan is full! It is just a game.

This is the new global chat to kill the time my hero's take to heal!

Unhappy New recruiting questions

How can you find players who are not already in a clan? You guys took away the only thing that separates this game from the other apps. Crash and burn... Global was a pain in the butt,but at least it worked. I dont understand how this was the method that you guys thought would be better when it dont even work. Seems that you have fattened your pockets enough to no longer care about what your paying customers want.

i am a max th13 with 1500 war stars. i quit my clan to see how the invites would work. 20 minutes in not a single one. In terms of searching for clans all that comes up are low level "anyone can join " weak, new clans. I don't know what to make of this but does not seem good......

Fresh Spawn
    This new member search function is totally useless. Fix it before u start losing members

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphyzik View Post
    I don’t understand how the new “Find Player” is supposed to work.... there is no way to find players that aren’t in clans.... all it does is show me players who are already in clans.

It seems completely useless .... am I missing something?
    One of the problems is everyone was defaulted to accept invitations, even people in clans. Maybe as time goes on if they get sick of getting invites they will change their setting and no longer show in the search. I have multiple accounts and didn't bother to change a single one of them yet. If I get too many invites I will.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Where are the people without a clan and not the th2's with no cc yet. What a disaster. I thought this was supposed to make it easier?

I got so many players from global in the past, I can’t make this work though. I opted out of war, will give some thought to cutting back my playing time after 5 years. Maybe it’s time to quit and read some books.