Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Update: Graphics

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post
    Have you seen the graphics on call of duty mobile? It's like playing xbox on a TV

Also graphic are better on smaller devices so I'm not sure why the graphics are years behind on this game
    Call of duty is such a different game to this one. Also you cannot play COD on a wide variety of devices compared to this game.

They want to keep it inclusive.

Centennial Club
    Have you seen the graphics on call of duty mobile? It's like playing xbox on a TV

Also graphic are better on smaller devices so I'm not sure why the graphics are years behind on this game
    i think it's to support older devices such as iPad mini 1st gen

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    They look bad, but it's a limit of the phone system, they decided to implement skins. This is what they had to do.

What would you rather?

Plain skins & old models

Or

New/ 'exciting' skins & 'rubbish' 3d models

People will disagree one way or another, bottom line is, yes they look kinda bad but they're here to stay...
    Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    i think it's to support older devices such as iPad mini 1st gen
    Technology moves fast, they need to keep up with the times. It's like a new bmw having a cassette player because Andy from Luton has cassettes.

Centennial Club
    Technology moves fast, they need to keep up with the times. It's like a new bmw having a cassette player because Andy from Luton has cassettes.
    i love cassettes , it's so nostalgic
    Last edited by anguuchlol; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Less than 1/3 of the space actually

But yes, it does seem rather larger than necessary.
    Its so big you can see the individual pixels, looks like it belongs in minecraft

They look bad, but it's a limit of the phone system, they decided to implement skins. This is what they had to do.

What would you rather?

Plain skins & old models

Or

People will disagree one way or another, bottom line is, yes they look kinda bad but they're here to stay...
    Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    i love cassettes , it's so nostalgic
    It is indeed but I'm sure you can appreciate it isn't in new cars for obvious reasons, 95% of player base shouldn't have to wait years for something which should already be out because of the very few minority.

90%+ will have either last 3 gen of Samsung 8/9/10 etc / iPhone or any other smartphone

What would you rather?

Plain skins & old models

Or

I dont play on a phone, but trust me, they look just as bad on an Ipad Pro. I get that they’re here to stay, but in late 2019 from a company with the resources that SuperCell has, this is pretty much unexcuseable.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 719 fair play wins and counting...

Seems like no anti-aliasing is used for the 3d models that gives them those jaggged edges. The background should have been something else, maybe similar to the ways the offers are shown in the shop. And is it just me or the AQ's eyes are too wide?

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

What would you rather?

Plain skins & old models

Or

To add to that, I recall watching a video on YouTube that if I recall, I think stated from one of SuperCell's posts that they want to keep the game below the 100MB mark. It's currently at 84MB, so they don't really have much space to work with anymore. If they want to get the game to still receive lots of new players and content at the same time, some things will be lost. (This is why 200+ national flags for every country is ruled out I remember too)

So, of course, they're going to go with models that actually are a lot easier to run on the game when needed due to the lower space. Or would you like a 500MB game that takes up half your device's space and runs way too slowly because the devs didn't even bother to optimize for performance? This is a worst case scenario, but I've played other games that were nice at the beginning, but gone bad due to the devs squeezing as much money they can from the game making those both P2P and P+2W (Pay to Play and Pay More to Win). Trust me when I say you don't want your game lagging and even crashing in the middle of a war league attack or legends attack because the game is trying to process graphics akin to modern console when the phone can't even handle a simple calculation like "1000!".
    I feel awful for having butchered my own creation to make it my pfp and avatar ;-;
    Town Hall status: TH11; B28-Q42-W11; Walls: 2 L12, 120 L11, 178 L10; maxed defs: ITs, EA.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    So if you hate this game, stop playing it

Centennial Club
    This already been told by SC in the past, they implement lower resolution to support lower spec CP. It is due to majority of users still run on low/medium range cellphones. If other countries can catch up with the fast changing cp specs soon enough SC can do what they supposed to do. They can make awesome sneak peeks, and trailers so theres no reason that they can't make it to our heroes.