Thread: Clan Wars-Donated troops from clan members in clan castle is too OP

Fresh Spawn

Clan Wars-Donated troops from clan members in clan castle is too OP

I love this game, and i’m a very casual player. It is extremely annoying however when you attack in a clan war, just for a dragon to come out of the clan castle and destroy your whole army. whoever decided to put that in the game should get fired instantly. sorry i’m getting angry but it’s so annoying and ruins clan wars completely. please upvote this if you agree.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:09 PM.

Forum Elder
    This is a part of the game, don't hold your breathe hoping for others to come to your defense.

Forum Legend
    Dealing with enemy clan castle troops is a must. If you can't learn to do it, perhaps you should opt out of war.
    At lower levels, luring and killing a skill required. At higher levels learning to deal with them on the fly is often required.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Dealing with enemy clan castle troops is a must. .
    Agreed, especially if you're warring at lower TH levels, such as TH8. Facing a maxed TH12 Dragon with TH8 troops is a tough ask, but that's why you have to plan for it.

Fail to prepare, and prepare to fail!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by lsensini View Post
    I love this game, and iím a very casual player. It is extremely annoying however when you attack in a clan war, just for a dragon to come out of the clan castle and destroy your whole army. whoever decided to put that in the game should get fired instantly. sorry iím getting angry but itís so annoying and ruins clan wars completely. please upvote this if you agree.
    First, it is NOT at all OP. You have to take it into account on your attack. Let me tell you a little story.

So, when I started playing the game around Xmas 2016 I was rapidly booted from my first clan because I didn't know what I was doing and repeatedly donated barbarians. At that point I searched for a "Noob" clan and found one. There they taught me the intricacies of the game. Can you guess what my very first lesson was? That's right - how to lure and destroy enemy clan castle troops.

It took me 30 minutes or so of friendly challenges before I got decent enough at it to be included in wars (I still screwed it up on occasion), but I learned a couple of things that day:

1. Always have a plan for defending CC troops in both war and raiding.
    2. Pay it forward by teaching other newbies how to deal with it.

If you need help learning how to deal with CC troops, I'd be happy to help. Or you can take some time yourself in your clan by staging practice bases for everyone to practice on. Don't ask the game to change or get upset because you don't want to learn how to play it.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:22 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by lsensini View Post
    I love this game, and i’m a very casual player. It is extremely annoying however when you attack in a clan war, just for a dragon to come out of the clan castle and destroy your whole army. whoever decided to put that in the game should get fired instantly. sorry i’m getting angry but it’s so annoying and ruins clan wars completely. please upvote this if you agree.
    When this happens to new players once, we just give them some advice. However, if new players continue to attack without luring that cc dragon off to the side and killing it with some archers then rather than firing someone at SC we fire them from our clan. If they are willing to learn, we are happy to help. Dealing with a max dragon or witch can sometimes be difficult for newer players, but it actually is pretty easy once they get the hang of it.
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:00 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

So a dragon comes out of the defense clan castle.

Did you bring any troops in your cc?

If not, find a better clan.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Trainee
    We see this regularly with new members around TH7/8 who are just starting to war.

We teach them to PLAN their attack:
    1. deal with CC (poison, freeze, etc)
    2. deal with heroes
    3. get to the core
    4. clean up

You'll be surprised how many newbies think you can just spam your troops and get 3 stars.
    TH12 - 65/65/40
    Sir Hearty
    *SouthernAmber*