Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Petition For Hazard Pay To Darian For Today

I have only interacted with 2 of the mods here and so far I have no respect for those two. I have no opinion on the others but this thread wasn't about the mods.

Pay for me tho, then please. ))))

Reason? - No reason
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; October 16th, 2019 at 10:39 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    I am sure at some point there is something you get paid a little additional for. Everyone gets time and a half for overtime.
    I am salaried so I don't get time and half for overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    I am salaried so I don't get time and half for overtime.
    I am salaried as well but OT is built into my salary. Did you ever look at how you are paid?

SC should definitely be paying Darian time and a half today. He is putting fires out like crazy.
    For those saying, "That's what he's paid for", it looks pretty clear the devs rolled out a half baked update, especially the recruitment tool. I'm 100% in support of SC compensating him extra for being the target of a player base that's angry about something that he isn't responsible for.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Centennial Club
    I am salaried as well but OT is built into my salary. Did you ever look at how you are paid?
    I make xxx amount per year regardless how many hours I work. Sometimes I leave after lunch and sometimes, I have my dinner in the office.

I am sure at some point there is something you get paid a little additional for. Everyone gets time and a half for overtime.
    Of course I get paid overtime when I work longer than the normal 8 hour work day, thats not the point. The point was that I dont get paid extra if those 8 hours are busier than usual. If Darian works overtime then hes entitled to a little extra, if not, then hes not. Plain and simple.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 719 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTuk View Post
    For those saying, "That's what he's paid for", it looks pretty clear the devs rolled out a half baked update, especially the recruitment tool. I'm 100% in support of SC compensating him extra for being the target of a player base that's angry about something that he isn't responsible for.
    So while I’m at work I should get paid more if I have to clean up somebody else's mess, even though I’m not responsible for said mess?
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 719 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    So while I’m at work I should get paid more if I have to clean up somebody else's mess, even though I’m not responsible for said mess?
    Start with understanding the definition of Hazard Pay and then the thread will make sense as a metaphor.

Hazard pay means additional pay for performing hazardous duty or work involving physical hardship. Work duty that causes extreme physical discomfort and distress which is not adequately alleviated by protective devices is deemed to impose a physical hardship.

I commend the op for subjectively giving props to Darian. But truth is, this is what he’s paid to do. Darian does deserve props. Even when he doesn’t tell us what we want to hear, he’s telling us what he can. I am one of the first to get frustrated over things I feel could be better. But we all know Darian is doing what he can for us. So don’t pick on the op for semantics. His heart is in the right place. Best thing we can do is give our opinions in the most positive way possible. And hope Darian passes it along to the powers that be.