Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The big Content Creator Code Thread

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenideas View Post
    Not just Youtube / Twitter streamers. The Clash War stats bot Sidekick also got creator code.
    Oh I actually didn't know that, thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by ev0lution View Post
    You are so salty. Don't watch them if you don't like them. It's not just 'the big' youtubers getting the codes.

This is only a positive for the game stop being such a hater. You have to be different to be successful.

Imagine being that immature...
    Please elaborate on the 'positive' when it's only a very small, preselected subset - without any transparency, that have that 'privilege'. And I'd say your comment is more a reflection on you than anyone else....

Why would SuperCell have chosen to not be open and honest about such a feature before implementing it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Please elaborate on the 'positive' when it's only a very small, preselected subset - without any transparency, that have that 'privilege'. And I'd say your comment is more a reflection on you than anyone else....

Why would SuperCell have chosen to not be open and honest about such a feature before implementing it?
    Because they're a million dollar company that doesn't have to be open about their business? They could choose to not tell us about anything. I'm assuming there's alot more things that they don't tell us but that's their right as a company to do so.

They're not going to give it to everyone because it's a percentage of their sales that will go to the creator.

It has to be earned. Maybe your precious 'smaller' youtubers with the 'only decent content' just haven't earned it yet.

You have no right to demand transparency for anything. It's their game, they'll do what they want.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post

For the simple reason that the whole program isnít quite ready yet and still in the middle of being set up.

Supercell is currently in the middle of setting up an exciting new program for content creators and this entails a lot of work and parts of it we are seeing in action already because all the games need to be prepped as well. However itís not quite ready yet in its full glory to share all the details yet.

Yea currently the trusted set of creators can apply and are receiving codes they can publish to their followers and fans so they can receive a little boost and currently some games are in the prep stages of having that option available like clash for in this update.

To keep things organized a little they take smaller steps at a time and not have everything and every part of the program going on at once. This also helps with seeing if everything works properly etc.

Now there will be more news in future for all sorts of content creators and the ultimate goal is actually more transparency towards both players and creators. Eventually it will all make a bit more sense but for now patience is asked for as they will share more as soon as they can. And if a player doesnít care about the whole content creator thing and doesnít follow any then this really isnít interesting to them whatsoever.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    For the simple reason that the whole program isnít quite ready yet and still in the middle of being set up.

Supercell is currently in the middle of setting up an exciting new program for content creators and this entails a lot of work and parts of it we are seeing in action already because all the games need to be prepped as well. However itís not quite ready yet in its full glory to share all the details yet.

Yea currently the trusted set of creators can apply and are receiving codes they can publish to their followers and fans so they can receive a little boost and currently some games are in the prep stages of having that option available like clash for in this update.

To keep things organized a little they take smaller steps at a time and not have everything and every part of the program going on at once. This also helps with seeing if everything works properly etc.

Now there will be more news in future for all sorts of content creators and the ultimate goal is actually more transparency towards both players and creators. Eventually it will all make a bit more sense but for now patience is asked for as they will share more as soon as they can. And if a player doesnít care about the whole content creator thing and doesnít follow any then this really isnít interesting to them whatsoever.
    Whoa, that's a huge announcement. You just told a thing that I've wanted to see and it would be amazing to see all the content creators get in action.

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    wait so if I wanted to support a content creator I gotta go to YouTube and watch videos on Clash and hope somewhere in the video or in the video description box they give their code?

That seems a chore and convoluted. I don't watch Clash videos anymore about strategy or attacking etc.

I am a Th12. I know how to farm be it trophys or loot. My war star stats show I'm not a complete newb to warring. Also currently not in a clan that is heavy and warring anymore. so I don't need to watch vids on this.

I do still watch like those animated/cartoon Clash videos tho.. they are funny and cute. Those come from SC themselves right? so those wouldn't count in content creators right?

Shouldn't and Couldn't SC post in forums and/or in games (via a link or something in game to click on) to see a list of content creators and their codes?

They already know who they gave out codes to. They could easily just make a list.

It's my money and my choice to support or not. I would like to support a content creator. I have fond nostalgia on several Clash Youtubers. like galadon, some others etc.
    [/SIG[SIGPIC]

{siggy by DragonX101}

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisycloud View Post
    wait so if I wanted to support a content creator I gotta go to YouTube and watch videos on Clash and hope somewhere in the video or in the video description box they give their code?

That seems a chore and convoluted. I don't watch Clash videos anymore about strategy or attacking etc.

I am a Th12. I know how to farm be it trophys or loot. My war star stats show I'm not a complete newb to warring. Also currently not in a clan that is heavy and warring anymore. so I don't need to watch vids on this.

I do still watch like those animated/cartoon Clash videos tho.. they are funny and cute. Those come from SC themselves right? so those wouldn't count in content creators right?

Shouldn't and Couldn't SC post in forums and/or in games (via a link or something in game to click on) to see a list of content creators and their codes?

They already know who they gave out codes to. They could easily just make a list.

It's my money and my choice to support or not. I would like to support a content creator. I have fond nostalgia on several Clash Youtubers. like galadon, some others etc.
    Its early days yet and Iím sure with time lists will appear with content creators and their code in places like the forums, reddit, discord etc. maybe the creators will tweet them etc. after all itís in their best interest to get that code out there to everyone as much as possible.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    I’m a content creator and this is a fantastic addition to the game, it’s WIN/WIN! If you haven’t got your own code just continue working hard and making awesome content! As far as I can see everyone who has been given a code is contributing positively to the game and their fans and that’s what it’s all about!
    Last edited by SirMoose; October 20th, 2019 at 05:47 PM.
    For all the LATEST & GREATEST Clash of Clans base reviews, check out Sir Moose Gaming!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFn8X8ddUJxFbzdywMmK6IQ

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisycloud View Post

If you watch the content creator regularly they will advertise the code and you will catch it. I guessed both codes for the creators I watched and was right on both, (think simple keycodes)

If you dont watch the content creator why would you support them?

Also: you dont have to be a complete Noob to watch videos on stategy
    Last edited by MiddleC; October 23rd, 2019 at 04:48 PM.