Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The big Content Creator Code Thread

Would also be intersted to see if smaller creators like myself would be given the chance to get a code? Or if it'll just be for the larger guys?

Cheers, Alex

If you live in scrubtown...your code is BEAK

So those who already get kudos from SC, who SC already follows on twitter and regularly promotes their stuff via Twitter and FB. Those who already have developer access. Those who already get the most benefit from SC, seems will be the ones to benefit some more. Oh well cest la vie

Quote Originally Posted by MisterOz View Post
    So those who already get kudos from SC, who SC already follows on twitter and regularly promotes their stuff via Twitter and FB. Those who already have developer access. Those who already get the most benefit from SC, seems will be the ones to benefit some more. Oh well cest la vie
    Exactly - and that shouldn't be the case... some of them are absolutely being carried, which is terrible because many will think that 'what they do is ok/good', which it isn't...

Quote Originally Posted by ClashWithStyle View Post
    Would also be intersted to see if smaller creators like myself would be given the chance to get a code? Or if it'll just be for the larger guys?

Cheers, Alex
    A fair question, and I don't know the answer tbh. As suggested already above, I'm guessing Creator codes are given/created by the SC team, as per their own requirements.
    I doubt SC will be giving out codes willy nilly.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

There’s only one creator code I know of : itzu

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    A fair question, and I don't know the answer tbh. As suggested already above, I'm guessing Creator codes are given/created by the SC team, as per their own requirements.
    I doubt SC will be giving out codes willy nilly.
    True, I wouldn't expect them to give out codes to all. But I would be interested to see what the requirements are to get a code, for example: How many subs, how many views per year, how much watch time per year etc

Cheers, Alex

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinCOCM View Post
    The new feature helps your favourite creator. A small %of your purchase will go to your favourite creator. Your benefit is it helps your favourite creator to do more with their channel, but no personal benefit to you.
    That's pretty neat actually.. may motivate me to get back into the creating again
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.5b spoils - 3.7k stars - Full Stats
    »

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    We'll be sharing more details about this new and exciting part of our content creation program in the near future. In the meantime, please make sure you support those content creators by using their codes when you make in-game purchases to help keep their channels alive and full of Clash content.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    help keep their channels alive and full of Clash content.
    Would rather people focus their efforts on keeping the game alive personally....