Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why was not Supercell ID 2.0 included in this update?

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was added to this update. We're deploying it little by little to certain regions before we roll it out in its entirety.
    is that the same for the recruitment tool as well? lol

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    Even with one more tap, scid is much better/faster than having to enter CONFIRM every time on Google play ID or re-entering Apple ID passwords on iOS
    This thread is about SCID 2.0 though. For those of us that already have SCID, it doesn't sound like an improvement. Hopefully, they are wrong and it is just as good or better.
    Last edited by 2222; October 18th, 2019 at 02:25 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Centennial Club
    Unfortunately it's worse. I'm part of the 'lucky' ones that got it early. It looks nicer than the old one but is slower (especially now when the positions where you have to click have changed so you actually have to concentrate until you get used to them). Also there are some annoying bugs (visual and some 'mechanical') that make the switch from the old one to new one even more annoying considering the extra click that was introduced.

Extra click??? Why SC why?

It was already too many clicks just to change to a different account....

Quote Originally Posted by YodaOfClash View Post
    considering the extra click that was introduced.
    Thank you for letting us know this as second confirmation. Scid 2.0 is currently worse than scid 1.0
    I wonder why an extra click to change accounts is needed? I thought an update would make things better not more worse.

There are other things that are fundamentally broken and people crying over extra click. No wonder forum feedback don't influence things as much

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    There are other things that are fundamentally broken and people crying over extra click. No wonder forum feedback don't influence things as much
    Why not saying "there is war and hunger all over the world and people complaining about a game"?
    Last edited by wotanwaton; October 18th, 2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Why not saying "there is war and hunger all over the world and people complaining about a game"?
    Yeah that's what I meant smh

Darian, would you please share more details on SCID 2.0? I'm hoping you increased (or are planning to) the number of accounts permissible on a given device. I REALLY would like to use SCID, but that's a non-starter with the current limit of 20.

If there are no plans to increase that limit, would you please let us know? (I can accept it if SC doesn't think the truly dedicated players are a large enough audience to care about)

(I should have posted this question here instead of in the patch notes where it is not so relevant)

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    Darian, would you please share more details on SCID 2.0?
    Ia asked this few months back with scid 2.0 announcement in other scid games and i asked today for more informations. Answere → sc will share patchnotes like they did with scid 1.0