Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why was not Supercell ID 2.0 included in this update?

What do u mean by tencent games?

Quote Originally Posted by Meanguppy View Post
    I am looking forward to see how you will brake the king as well.
    Have you seen how many hitpoints the king has? He is unbreakable

Judging from other's posts, I guess I should not be looking forward to this SC ID 2.0 update. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TheRave View Post
    Have you seen how many hitpoints the king has? He is unbreakable
    Uhm thats not true. Look at his new skin → he lose his arm already.

Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Judging from other's posts, I guess I should not be looking forward to this SC ID 2.0 update. 🤔
    I am looking forward to manage opting out from scid on all my three accounts (if its going to be additional clicks just for commercials) but i fear the owner verification.😣

Centennial Club
    Even with one more tap, scid is much better/faster than having to enter CONFIRM every time on Google play ID or re-entering Apple ID passwords on iOS
    Last edited by eitiel; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:55 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    Even with one more tap, scid is much better/faster than having to enter CONFIRM every time on Google play ID or re-entering Apple ID passwords on iOS
    Not really. Certain keyboards follow what words you use and suggest them after typing the first letter for example which used to be the case for me. The fancier looking sc id 2.0 might work with other games like cr etc. where account switching happens left often like once or twice a day. On clash I switch accounts roughly 30-40 times a day and making the switching slower with extra clicks and animations is very annoying

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I am looking forward to manage opting out from scid on all my three accounts (if its going to be additional clicks just for commercials) but i fear the owner verification.
    One question make me to much Angry : please write all device on which you play? And if you not write all, then you have problem!

I play 6+ years, and change device about 12 time that's only what I remember.. Only ipad's have here 6 different..

P.s if they really add additional click, probably I full stop play with my others 20 acc and stop buy gold pass on them. And again come back to time when walking with 2-3 ipad don't want. Want kill SC Id future? Please then receive = results after that.

I start now play brawl stars and want make second acc, but in there change SC ID so hard, for that reason I don't create second..
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:43 AM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Here ya go. It looks like its gonna be the same as in cr brawlstars and boombeach → no positiv additions and like it is in cr one more click to switch villages.
    In short → if its gonna be that way it isnt an upgrade → its a downgrade.

Currently i am thinking of opting out from scid if its really that what we gonna get.
    Absolutely correct about it being a downgrade. I switch accounts constantly and the change they think is better is to add another step? Give me a ****ing break supercell. Do you guys even play this game? Oh wait I see. You guys have an iPad for every account therefore this change doesn’t affect you so the change must be good....

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanguppy View Post
    I am looking forward to see how you will brake the king as well.
    I sure hope it's rotors and not pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken1374 View Post
    I sure hope it's rotors and not pads.
    I’d take disc over drum any day lol