Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can't Royal Ghost be a permanent troop? 👻

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why can't Royal Ghost be a permanent troop? 👻

I have started using Royal Ghost and liked it already. It is the kind of troop which I have been waiting for and bam it is just for limited time. 😭

Supercell, if you are reading this. Please make it permanent. If it is effecting your strategies, you can always nerf it. 😋

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by kasamsettyp View Post
    I have started using Royal Ghost and liked it already. It is the kind of troop which I have been waiting for and bam it is just for limited time. 

Supercell, if you are reading this. Please make it permanent. If it is effecting your strategies, you can always nerf it. 
    Because it is a seasonal troop.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    The reason seasonal troops are enjoyed so much is because we put a very minimal amount of balancing into them. They're meant to sort of be OP to a certain extent. Since they're only available for a limited time, we're not too worried about the impact it'll have on the game.

If we wanted to make a seasonal troop into a permanent one, it would have to be drastically changed from its current state and may not have the same level of excitement that you feel now.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The reason seasonal troops are enjoyed so much is because we put a very minimal amount of balancing into them. They're meant to sort of be OP to a certain extent.
    Lol
    You don't make it too op.
    Then it'd be crazy and wreck the whole game. Like adding giant skeles blast and 2x damage to walls
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; October 16th, 2019 at 06:18 PM.

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The reason seasonal troops are enjoyed so much is because we put a very minimal amount of balancing into them. They're meant to sort of be OP to a certain extent. Since they're only available for a limited time, we're not too worried about the impact it'll have on the game.

If we wanted to make a seasonal troop into a permanent one, it would have to be drastically changed from its current state and may not have the same level of excitement that you feel now.
    Is there a chance that the Royal Ghost will be a permanent troop added within the next 3 or 4 months? It seems like a really well designed troop to just last for a couple of weeks.

One of it's best features is it's voice effects , well beside his cool ability , it would be nice to add some etra sound effects to all other troops , i know they have some , but look at the party warden , it's amazing!

Level 258Maxed TH13

Centennial Club
    I haven't tried Royal Ghost. Any tips on the best way to use them and with what troops? I want to use at least 6 to get two research potions.

Then the giant bomb strikes...

next seasonal troop should be the ghost but with golem hp
    Town Hall 11
    King: 45 Queen: 40 Warden: 18
    Walls: somewhere between 0 and 300
    Achievements: Too lazy to check
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare #29UJPYRPJ

He is fun but I don’t think he is good enough to be a permanent troop anyway. As soon as he appears he is toast. Just my opinion. I like seasonal troops. Fun but wouldn’t want them permanently

Obviously there would need to be some balancing if it stayed in the game permanently but the game needs a troop like this for a proper funnel with all the buildings to get through on the exterior of the base.
    IMO and my clans we're loving them to funnel. But they shouldn't be able to be used in mass to 3 star.
    Lv20 War Clan
    Clan Tag: #P2GYUJ98
    Leader