Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can't Royal Ghost be a permanent troop? 👻

Quote Originally Posted by Charlottieh View Post
    I think the Royal ghost is a balanced troop
    It is slightly balanced but once it goes through it will not be as strong.
    I hope you've heard of royal bats?
    It is extremely op. Almost always 3 star. Not very good to legends at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    It is slightly balanced but once it goes through it will not be as strong.
    I hope you've heard of royal bats?
    It is extremely op. Almost always 3 star. Not very good to legends at the moment
    How high are you in legends? And whicharmy strategy are you using on your daily 8 attacks in LL?
    Last edited by Warios; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:15 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club
    Not sure I would agree that seasonal troops are always OP.
    The Ice Wizards were definitely not OP, they did not even have the attack and HP of regular wizards all they did was freeze and attack defences, so bringing a few was sometimes worth a trade off in stats. But people use wizards more for funnels and clean up now so the troop use would probably be different too.

If you nerfed the Royal Ghost it may change how people use it, that does not mean it would become useless. As it is it can funnel and it is nice to have something like a dedicated funneling troop in the arsenal. I find 3-5 about right to help set up a funnel and clear trash buildings. But yes I could see for those putting their TH on the edge or using island bases they may not like these troops because they might pick apart the islands. But anyone who knows how to attack islands is probably sticking with tested methods and armies and not getting much help from these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    How high are you in legends? And whicharmy strategy are you using on your daily 8 attacks in LL?
    Try royal ghosts, haste,poison,3xfreze,6xbats,rage pekka ice in cc

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Has anyone found him to be OP? I've tried mass attacks with him with no good results.
    Ummm..definitely OP...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio363 View Post
    Try royal ghosts, haste,poison,3xfreze,6xbats,rage pekka ice in cc
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    Ummm..definitely OP...
    He’s got the right comp☝️

Come by and visit if ya want 2222...

Ummm..definitely OP...
    He’s got the right comp☝️

Come by and visit if ya want 2222...
    That post was 5 days ago I've been using them successfully now. I've used that combo (but with valks in cc) and also I like them with a queen charge. They still apparently aren't as strong as other army combos in the most skilled hands, but for someone like me they are stronger than what I can do with those other army combos (usually). Base design definitely matters as usual. Single infernos are in trouble (but of course they were before too) or multi infernos that are easy to reach or wiz towers that are easy to reach.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Just did a triple in war using mass ghost bat. The base was yelling for it. Quite unlikely for it to be a permanent troop unless some tweaks to its stats are made. I wouldn't consider them OP though, since bases are not adjusted to them, nor will they, since it is a seasonal troop.

Fresh Spawn

Royal Ghost too Strong

The Royal Ghost is too strong. Meta with 35 Ghosts and bats will toast most max TH12s. Gotta be nurfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbur View Post
    The Royal Ghost is too strong. Meta with 35 Ghosts and bats will toast most max TH12s. Gotta be nurfed.
    You may want to check out the thread below for a discussion on the royal ghost troop.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...55357;�

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.