Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can't Royal Ghost be a permanent troop? 👻

Just 3 starred Dragon Slayer without much efforts using 35 Royal Ghosts

in Legend League RG is happening on most attacks. Very good at helping with bases where TH is on the edge. 4-5 RG and you take out the TH and then you can use your wrecker/slammer to work all the way across the base and get troops to the core without worry that you wont get to TH. RG ensures you get at least 2 stars vs TH12's

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    My TH12 just got raided by 35 Royal ghosts and they got 70%. The attack was Sneaky Archer style. Just a few at a time until the Seige could plow through the walls unharmed followed by heroes and a mess of them.
    I should try that.....

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    My TH12 just got raided by 35 Royal ghosts and they got 70%. The attack was Sneaky Archer style. Just a few at a time until the Seige could plow through the walls unharmed followed by heroes and a mess of them.
    Just add bats to that and most bases are wrecked....try all royal ghosts sneaky archer style, then wrecker with pekka ice golem or pekka valk depending on level with heroes behind.....then once that is done, cleanup with 10 bat spells and a rage.... absolutely wrecks bases.....clash with Cory posted a 12v12 video with it earlier but I'm using it at th10, th11, and th12. Happy clashing until it goes away.
    Last edited by Tilt1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:24 PM.

I also love that troop but always having it would make it less cool...

Centennial Club
    Did the number of Ghost Troops required for the Haunted Highness event increased from six to seven?
    I made a temp Quick train troops yesterday with six ghosts. I got a win yesterday so I was 1/13. Then today, I won 4 and still at 1/13.

Make royal ghost a permanent troop

I love royal ghost and most of my clan mates do as well. So I want to start by saying thank you SC this is a cool and very useful troop. My request is to keep it since youve already done the coding and people love the troop.

I have seen some complaints about them leading to easy 3 stars, but Ive seen a ton of people fail with them as well, and I imagine base design will catch up. SC could always reduce the time of the invisibility to 10 or 8 seconds or increase the number of troops each royal ghost counts as. This would look like past nerfs of new troops/spells in the update after release.

The troop is great for creating funnels on bases where edrags/pekkas/ bowlers etc. are not. It also seems to fit the desires of many new troop suggestions made on this forum (which Im guessing SC took into consideration when creating the troop). And while it appears spammy right now, we are already seeing new bases designed to stop it.

so bring it in as a new permanent troop and nerf it like SC has done for all other troops.

FYI I do not use mass royal ghost but love it to create funnels for pekka bobat.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Royal Ghost is a seasonal troop which is not balanced. Also if they add it then it would not be special.
    Last edited by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:33 PM.

Same request after every single seasonal troop
    Reduce your signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by SkipScipio View Post
    I love royal ghost and most of my clan mates do as well. So I want to start by saying thank you SC this is a cool and very useful troop. My request is to keep it since you’ve already done the coding and people love the troop.

I have seen some complaints about them leading to easy 3 stars, but I’ve seen a ton of people fail with them as well, and I imagine base design will catch up. SC could always reduce the time of the invisibility to 10 or 8 seconds or increase the number of troops each royal ghost counts as. This would look like past nerfs of new troops/spells in the update after release.

The troop is great for creating funnels on bases where edrags/pekkas/ bowlers etc. are not. It also seems to fit the desires of many new troop suggestions made on this forum (which I’m guessing SC took into consideration when creating the troop). And while it appears spammy right now, we are already seeing new bases designed to stop it.

so bring it in as a new permanent troop and nerf it like SC has done for all other troops.

FYI I do not use mass royal ghost but love it to create funnels for pekka bobat.
    Its just the Royal Ghost from Clash Royale. Nothing new. Like Ice Wizards or El Primo other troops, its just a seasonal troop. But, if its turned to permanent, it would be nerfed and balanced to match the game metrics. Which might not remain this attractive.
    Youtube Channel: Leninion

Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)