Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can't Royal Ghost be a permanent troop? 👻

Would be interesting to see how a CC full of these would perform as defense, especially on an AQ walk 3400 DPS the AQ drops in 1 combined swing.
    Last edited by Warios; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:35 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

then they would get nerfed like the ig.

honestly i haven't found much use for it outside of funnel or using them for collector raiding. 7 of them which is required for the event is just too many for a solid attack army. at least with my experiments so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    then they would get nerfed like the ig.

honestly i haven't found much use for it outside of funnel or using them for collector raiding. 7 of them which is required for the event is just too many for a solid attack army. at least with my experiments so far.
    I’m messing around with them on a bowitch. 8 giants, 8 witches, 9 bowlers, 7 ghosts, 6 wall breakers ‘cos I don’t want to use siege. It’s working in champs 3 with a TH11. It’s not so great that I think “WOW” though.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    I’m messing around with them on a bowitch. 8 giants, 8 witches, 9 bowlers, 7 ghosts, 6 wall breakers ‘cos I don’t want to use siege. It’s working in champs 3 with a TH11. It’s not so great that I think “WOW” though.
    I can see how that could be effective. i usually raid with queen walk so the forced 56 spaces hurts me a bit.

one thing they might be good for is getting to xbows or infernos sitting on islands. once you clear out the garbage the ghost could walk right in and knock the inferno out before even being seen.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Would be interesting to see how a CC full of these would perform as defense, especially on an AQ walk 3400 DPS the AQ drops in 1 combined swing.
    Interesting idea, and they should be invisible to the attacker, if they can reach the AQ in less then 12 second, the attacker will not know what was happened, lol
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Troll Food
    My TH12 just got raided by 35 Royal ghosts and they got 70%. The attack was Sneaky Archer style. Just a few at a time until the Seige could plow through the walls unharmed followed by heroes and a mess of them.

I have been using them to snipe wiz towers for my dragbat. I can get at least 2 wiz, 1 ad, and a multi. Usually more. That kind of value let’s my bats fly freely.

Pro Member
    Youtuber Carbonfin (The chap at the qualifiers and I believe will be at the final of the Clash world Champs as a commentator)
    Has Posted several excellent videos where he uses them to toast various things.

Mass Royal Ghosts (35) and 1 poison spell only used here to smash a TH12 :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzfqdOPIizI

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Thumbs up Royal Ghost is a Joke

Really SC..... Royal Ghost is a joke.
    In clan wars any CV9 and CV10 can take 2 stars out of any TH12 with an army of Royal Ghosts.

Thank you fou ruin all the fun of clan wars.