Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can't Royal Ghost be a permanent troop? 👻

Has anyone found him to be OP? I've tried mass attacks with him with no good results.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Has anyone found him to be OP? I've tried mass attacks with him with no good results.
    Funnel troop. Actually probably one of the best balanced seasonal troops. Very nice to pick off wiz towers wit pekkabobat
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Funnel troop. Actually probably one of the best balanced seasonal troops. Very nice to pick off wiz towers wit pekkabobat
    Good for clean-up behind bats too. I'm wondering if there is any OP use, though. I have tried a bunch of mass attacks with it with rages or heals and it hasn't worked. I'm just trying to think of any way it is OP and so far haven't found a way.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

They are certainly not OP, but are an excellent choice for funneling. The fact that they trigger hidden teslas is a big plus.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    In my experience they can be pretty strong as a mass attack. What I do is use a few ghosts to draw the cc, then make a killsquad with heroes and wrecker (with loons in it). When the wrecker pops, drop a rage on the loons. From there, you can just focus on the remaining major defenses using hastes to get around.

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Is there a chance that the Royal Ghost will be a permanent troop added within the next 3 or 4 months? It seems like a really well designed troop to just last for a couple of weeks.
    Looks like they don't have any plans of making it permanent troop. These seassional troops are real heart breakers. I am starting to feel difficult now. Having something awesome for temporary use is not acceptable. I do rather choose to use old one rather using temporary one and like it. Better they don't introduce awesome troops for temporary basis next time.

Centennial Club
    hikz no need

You folks must be more savvy than me, ghost troop is weak in my opinion.

New Bloke/Chick
    will the royal ghost be permitted to be used on the world championship? i dont think it should be.

Just wanted to Share that with the help of only Royal Ghost full army camp as a Th11 I beat the entire goblin map except for the last one cause Royal Ghost can't kill the Dragon.