Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1091

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Member Search Suggestions Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Darian has told us they are making changes and we will be getting some information about that in a week or so.
    Didn't they also say we were getting this awesome recruiting tool that would be better than global?

Now when they "say" I think "what are they going to break now?"
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    Didn't they also say we were getting this awesome recruiting tool that would be better than global?

don't worry, paying for skin & paying for gems won't be broken

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ronanSC View Post
    don't worry, paying for skin & paying for gems won't be broken
    does not need to be broken, needs to be significantly less.

2222? one million downloads is not much considering the optional downloads we had last month...
    just like sc contorting figures...👍🏼
    Last edited by Fanaticclasher; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:59 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1054
    I don't think they ever suggested it would be better than global. They thought, wrongly, that it would be good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post

2222? one million downloads is not much considering the optional downloads we had last month...
    just like sc contorting figures...����
    Those aren't downloads in app store terms, they are updates.

And just how much do you think SC would have to pay Apple & Google to conort those figures for them? I don't think enough money exists in the world for that.

Sorry, but anybody who thinks this update has caused the game to be dying is delusional. All the available figures say otherwise.

Wait until Onyx produces the number of wars, and you will probably see there were still a million+ clans in CWL this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club

at least, it seems "confidence, trust, faith" (don't know the right english word) is broken.
    Last edited by ronanSC; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post

just like sc contorting figures...
    I see $22 million in a month and I say again, contort that right to my bank account please. Oh how I would love to create and own such a “dying” game.

As for contorting figures, I think you are the one contorting them, trying to claim the 1 million downloads were just players updating the game. That is not the case (it would obviously be much higher). The website I looked at noted actual new downloads of the app. You are free to research it more if you’d like.

And, yet, my post was still pretty on point in response to the player I quoted who claimed the complaints have fallen on deaf ears.
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:49 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Fresh Spawn
    I have to say this update of member searching is very liberating, I use to spend at least several hundreds of dollars on clash every month, now that member activity is sharply declining, and clan mates are harder to find I find myself less likely to do it. My clan is dying and I guess I’m ok with it, since to me clash is now dying and I have been able to move on. I have been playing since December of 2013 and if something is not done to fix it, well I guess a new game will take my money ,or activities around the house will. Either way something will fill the void just not clash unfortunately, which I actually enjoyed. Not that I think erring this grievance will make any change, I have accepted the ignorance of global being removed but I sure feel better.
    Last edited by Tisser; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:34 AM.

My clan isn’t dying but it is shrinking. We were max 50 players up until the update. We have lost more than we have gained in the last month. We did recruit from global every few days. I could kick people out and add people to keep us right around 50. Activity is much less and the game is in a transformation. I don’t know what the outcome will be but it isn’t the old COC that is for sure.
    Rebel Clan #UOL89UCG

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Darian has told us they are making changes and we will be getting some information about that in a week or so.
    So....”soon”?