Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Member Search Suggestions Mega Thread

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    I read some where that super cell can't use language as a filter because it would break the system or something like that. But instead of using Language as a filter, can the individual just use a label on there profile of where their from. So when you look at their profile you would at least know what country their from.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    do you know If currently, a players who opts not to recieve invites, is removed from the search pool? I wonder If the few invites that dont get blocked due to Ētoo many invitesĒ simply vanish into the air due to players not recieving them yet still being in search pool?
    I donít know how it is currently actually working, but I have to assume the way it is supposed to work is players that are opted out donít show up in search results. I wish they would add in a new improvement of excluding players who canít accept more invites (and make sure those who are opted out arenít showing up in search results).

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

I am still getting leaders and Coleaders in my search so my guess is they are still in the pool. Why would a leader or Coleader be opting to leave their clan?

we totally gave up on the recruiter and use leagues to invite people. I donít find many clanless people in Titan but my clan mates in lower leagues are inviting people and it seems to be working well.
    Last edited by Berlinder; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:03 AM.

Fresh Spawn

Player Recruitment Add Language

Dear SC,

please add an option to set the language a player prefers to speak. With the new update for recruitment its nice to look for players, but if you don't know what language a player prefers to speak, it's pretty useless to look for players, invite them and if they join we can't even communicate well because of the language and the new member will leave or have to leave.

Thanks in advance.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    There are so many threads about the same thing so next time before posting check whether the thread about that topic exists and also it is not sure as to will Supercell bring such a feature.

Fresh Spawn
    I checked the frequently asked questions befor I posted. So if SC is not adding this to the FAQ, I'm not going to waste alot of time searching the whole forum about the same topic ...
    Last edited by Fontaene; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:27 AM.

Well the frequently asked questions was not updated since the new update and you do realize that you are just making the chances of this coming into the game lesser because when Supercell staff see threads they will see threads with no replies or a few replies but many on the same topic which will not be helping you or anyone.

Fresh Spawn
    Dude, what a stupid logic is this? If they see alot of requests about the same thing, it implies that a lot of people want that feature. Anyways, why you acting as a forum police, annoying me with your senseless replies? If it's not okay that I requested this in the "Ideas & Feature Request" section than they are more than welcome to delete my post. I just registered in this forum, made a single post and I end up dealing with a guy like you...

I'm just telling you what to do when posting a thread in the Forums

Great morning no new players and in clouds.