Page 80 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Member Search Suggestions Mega Thread

New Bloke/Chick
    We are an 18 and over group. Age is our number 1 question when we recruit.
    Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.
    - Michael Corleone

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard999999 View Post
    We are an 18 and over group. Age is our number 1 question when we recruit.
    Another thing I forgot to mention in my post

Millennial Club
    We should be at least be able to select th level and players without clans and countries to be able to recrute. An urgent update is needed.
    In addition to that each time i find a player without a clan i get a message that his list is full a can't invite him...the limite of invitations should be removed cuz a player can simply tick now that he doesn't want to be invited
    Last edited by JustGreat; October 21st, 2019 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    We should be at least be able to select th level and players without clans and countries to be able to recrute. An urgent update is needed.
    In addition to that each time i find a player without a clan i get a message that his list is full a can't invite him...the limite of invitations should be removed cuz a player can simply tick now that he doesn't want to be invited
    I agree with all of that other than the last part I’d prefer we just not be shown players who can’t receive more invites.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Fresh Spawn

Search for new members

The new search engine to find new members for your clan is awful. No one can be invited because everyone’s inbox is full. The filter is useless. It produces results totally unrelated to the filters given. So many of the users who show in the results of a search are already in a clan. Total failure

Crab Claw
    The absolute most important thing... Dont show players who havea full inbox.. Whats the point of showing them!? Its all everyone sees ever! Whats more it's completely unnecessary! Its easy to see that there ARE players who dont have full inboxes! A quick clan search using the search clan tool proves this which remains the only way to recruit in game. Shame it doesn't show people who aren't in a clan...
    Last edited by Wachichi; October 22nd, 2019 at 05:01 AM.

Just tried three searches. It appears we have entered a new era. The era of inbox full. I tried every TH level and literally every base on the list. ALL said inbox full.

Quote Originally Posted by AndresSalv View Post
    Just tried three searches. It appears we have entered a new era. The era of inbox full. I tried every TH level and literally every base on the list. ALL said inbox full.

If supercell implement AGILE programming then this UX stage of the cycle has given a wealth of information.

Centennial Club
    The recruiting tool is broken,pure and simple. Everyone has made valid reasons why this is the case..

A)search shows people already in clans, though i thought maintenance had fixed this..i still see leaders,co etc showing! 99% of my searches show this!
    B)search shows people with red full inboxes
    C)search filters do not match what you have filtered onanyway

However, more importantly the who thing is flawed..the so called 3 criteria are useless for me in terms of who i want..i want to select..

1)based on th level
    2)based on country..sc could add this in personal profile where people choose their country and then search filters on this
    3)based on activity..no point searching on dead bases

Global was full of idiots but at least you could talk to filter out those people when recruiting!

until SC fixes this, recruiting will not be possible except by opening clan and making trophies zero and then getting any trash joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    The recruiting tool is broken,pure and simple. Everyone has made valid reasons why this is the case..

A)search shows people already in clans, though i thought maintenance had fixed this..i still see leaders,co etc showing! 99% of my searches show this!
    B)search shows people with red full inboxes
    C)search filters do not match what you have filtered onanyway

However, more importantly the who thing is flawed..the so called 3 criteria are useless for me in terms of who i want..i want to select..

1)based on th level
    2)based on country..sc could add this in personal profile where people choose their country and then search filters on this
    3)based on activity..no point searching on dead bases

Global was full of idiots but at least you could talk to filter out those people when recruiting!

until SC fixes this, recruiting will not be possible except by opening clan and making trophies zero and then getting any trash joining!
    if it was based on countries then several may have to be selected