Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Member Search Suggestions Mega Thread

Centennial Club
    Tool still ineffective:
    What is the point of showing me a player whose invite box is full?? Deselect these from the list.

What is the point of showing me an inactive player? Deselect these from the list.

Should be able to toggle:
    SEARCH
    CLANLESS PLAYERS TRUE/FALSE - as still being listed are players in a clan
    FILTER PLAYER LAST ACTIVITY - under 12/24/48/60/over 60 hours
    MINIUMUM TOWN HALL -
    COUNTRY
    Last edited by 0x0000000167; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:01 PM.

I fully agree. how it is now there are a lot of redundant choices that mean pretty much the same thing. Clan war, Clan war leagues, clan games, these all are events that are a given in pretty much any clan. We need options that are descriptive about our play styles instead of already being implied by the a clan's success. If the clan is level 10 I can almost bet they donate, do clan wars, do clan war leagues, etc.

Two join requests in the past 14 hours. One was in spanish or portuges and the other in arabic. I thought it would end with the new recruitment tool but dont seem so.
    I wonder how they found us and why they want to join a clan with a complete different language and timezone.

So I tried a very limited search. I only picked the trophy pusher label.
    Out of all the results, only 1 single player actually had the label on their profile... 1

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Fresh Spawn
    Why don’t coc just enable the global temporary so we can recruit and play this game. They can simply disable global again when all the new recruiting tools are fixed. That is not a lot to ask and it would mean coc actually cares about its players instead of their bottom line.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BryceDeezKush View Post
    Why don’t coc just enable the global temporary so we can recruit and play this game. They can simply disable global again when all the new recruiting tools are fixed. That is not a lot to ask and it would mean coc actually cares about its players instead of their bottom line.
    I would not worry about the bottom line if this continues much longer with no way to recruit decent players Iím sure the bottom line will also suffer.

Big December update Global is back I hope.

All seem very badly thought out, tested and rolled out to users.

First of all try fix the problem not hit it with a sledgehammer by removing it completely. Simple bans for global would of been a good start but not even tried.

Next if you want to replace global with this recruitment tool why not rollout the tool and keep global while itís tested rather than do both at the same time.

And lastly actually respond to your player base. Itís an embarrassment after such a game changing update like this that the issues have not even been acknowledged.

Well if I had seen Itzuís video I wouldnít have posted half of my posts. Iím not sure why what he said wasnít communicated on the forums. Or it was posted somewhere and got buried in chat. I recommend everyone go watch it. Apparently it takes time for the tool to work lol. It should start working eventually. No point in complaining about it sucking until you see how it works once it starts to work... could be days maybe weeks, who knows. Itzu said supercell doesnít even know how long it will take to work. Itzu is getting my boost support, since he is the only one to shed light onto this topic. Thanks Itzu

Quote Originally Posted by BryceDeezKush View Post
    That is not a lot to ask and it would mean coc actually cares about its players instead of their bottom line.
    Their bottom line doesn't care about new players or clan recruitment apparently. The player community is now in charge of policing everything for them and saving them millions of dollars. Will probably balance out with all the players lost during this time.

We can send a million invites and turn your own clan into a global chat if you wish .

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkey123 View Post
    I would not worry about the bottom line if this continues much longer with no way to recruit decent players I’m sure the bottom line will also suffer.

Big December update Global is back I hope.

All seem very badly thought out, tested and rolled out to users.

First of all try fix the problem not hit it with a sledgehammer by removing it completely. Simple bans for global would of been a good start but not even tried.

Next if you want to replace global with this recruitment tool why not rollout the tool and keep global while it’s tested rather than do both at the same time.

And lastly actually respond to your player base. It’s an embarrassment after such a game changing update like this that the issues have not even been acknowledged.
    i know these posts are seen as a waste.... but... I second this guys motion. He has managed to express my feelings for me. Please count this as my vote

Centennial Club
    Maintenance break..NOT fixed recruiting tool issue!! Virtually everyone i search on is in a clan! SC you have a totally useless and totally broken recruiting tool..you need to fix it if you want people to stay and play!