Page 75 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Member Search Suggestions Mega Thread

All my searches for new members still give me players in other clans. I mean like Level 14-18 clans. Some of them Coleaders and such.
    We have had people request to join our clan. Seems the player searches are working better than the clan searches.

Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    What happened to the fact that Supercell wanted to be more transparent and in touch with the community? Hence why Darian was brought in. Why not come clean and say "we made a boo-boo. We will do this and that to fix it"?
    Hes still looking for the right meme to reply with
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 18 War Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    BC Recruitment Thread: http://Tinyurl.Com/k6fmzv6
    Discord: http://Tinyurl.com/discordbc

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky519 View Post
    Classic answer

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    All my searches for new members still give me players in other clans. I mean like Level 14-18 clans. Some of them Coleaders and such.
    We have had people request to join our clan. Seems the player searches are working better than the clan searches.
    Why on earth would you think active decent players are clanless? Obviously player searches are working better because that’s what active decent players do when they are looking for a clan

Quote Originally Posted by Superhk View Post
    Just wanted to share my experience.

I wanted to test this recruiting tool, so I set my tags to "CWL", "Clan Wars" and "Veteran" and been opted in for invites since the update. Didnt get any invitation, but since I was already in a clan I figured that was the reason. So most of the day yesterday, and all night, I was clanless. Did not get a single invite.

I'm a near max th12, so I would assume I'm worthy of invites. Or maybe Supercell AI knows I'm no good and keeps me out of the pool? I see many people complaining about their recruiting candidates got full inboxes etc, so this seems broken to me.

HK
    Same experience. Not a single invite (Th12 30 walls to max "CWL" "Clan Wars" "daily on")

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky519 View Post
    Damn gurl! That's savage.

TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    Damn gurl! That's savage.

Looks like Champs have a sense of humor.

Unfortunately, when you look at the profile of a player, the “invite” button is always green even if the player choose not to receive any invitation. In other words, you cannot know if a player is willing to consider changing clan by looking at its profiles but you can always send him an invite that will probably never be received!

I just don’t understand how you can push to production such a system. It’s barely a prototype.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikoGoulet View Post
    Unfortunately, when you look at the profile of a player, the “invite” button is always green even if the player choose not to receive any invitation. In other words, you cannot know if a player is willing to consider changing clan by looking at its profiles but you can always send him an invite that will probably never be received!

I just don’t understand how you can push to production such a system. It’s barely a prototype.
    Supercell will have to fix it, nothing else can be done by us.

Fresh Spawn
    I must admit I very rarely successfully recruited via global but it at least gave me the fantasy that i could. This new tool doesn't even allow me that, every player i look to invite is either established in a clan already or has a full inbox. It has not worked as Supercell suggested it would once. This means its running at a 100% failure rate, which in my books suggests something isn't working.