Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Recruitment Tool

Do you get the SAME new members each time you search?

Just curious what other people are seeing... when you search for new members do you get the same list?

I don't mean when you change the filters at the top - they don't currently do anything for me, but presumably will work better if/when people set their options.

What I do mean is if you come back and search again later. I've tried closing the game, changing language, and even searching with a different co-leader account (on a different machine). And it looks like the same list of 48 people that I see every time.

If the list doesn't change, would that mean if none of those 48 (many of them co-leaders, or not English-speaking) were interested in joining that we would be just stuck?
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum Champion
    seams like it to me, probably quite easy for supercell to change that though (programing wise).
    Last edited by Vikingchief; October 16th, 2019 at 04:48 PM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

I searched on my Leader acct and my next highest acct. I used the same search choices and got the same list. NOT impressed so far.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

I still cant imagine why sc thought this tool is ready to be released........ There is so much that could have done way better.🙄

My first player is called Miff level 183

Can you tell me who's listed top if your list ?

I got static list of players in all 7 accounts

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    We're looking at the back end of the database to see if anything wonky is going on.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Yes, I see the same ones, none of them have tags. When I select a tag and search somtimes they shift, but it never shows me anyone with any tags.

It is the same on all my accounts in the same clan
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    My first player is called Miff level 183

Can you tell me who's listed top if your list ?

I got static list of players in all 7 accounts
    I think each clan is seeing a different list. My list is clearly an attempt to match my clan (looking at the TH breakdowns). My query is just whether each clan is stuck with a limited set of people they can target. Although...

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We're looking at the back end of the database to see if anything wonky is going on.
    presumably that means it's not supposed to? It certainly seems that at the moment the search depends on the searching clan, but for a given clan just returns the same list.

(The filters make a trivial difference for me, but assuming almost no players have set them yet, I would expect they might not really function much yet)
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I still cant imagine why sc thought this tool is ready to be released........ There is so much that could have done way better.��
    Truth. No clue as to what global recruiters need/want.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Banned

Member Search Suggestions Mega Thread

YES!!! Recruiting Tool - All But Useless

Can only search on 3 self identifying characteristics. Cannot even sort the results.

Here is an idea, how about making the tool useful?

It would be useful to be able to search on TH level, Hero Level, War Stars Earned, Whether currently in a clan or clanless, etc.

As it is now, the new tool is even more useless than Global Chat, and who thought that was even possible!?!