Thread: Global chat

Fresh Spawn

Global chat

Hello supercell i make this account and i join the supercell forums for one reason, and one reason only. We want the global chat to be back. I play clash of clans from 2012, i support the game in every update it makes. Sometimes i like the updates, sometimes I dont but I support the decisions made by the developers. Except for this time, me, and many of my fellow players view the global chat as a crucial part of the game, through the global chat we have met each other and we also met many others that we consider friends.. there was many a times when My excitement for the game dulled. What kept me going and encouraged me to open the game was because maybe i would enter the game and find a familiar name in the global chat.. I make this post in hope that my voice you will hear, I believe many others feel as I do, and I urge you to give us back the global chat.. Thank you..

Global Chat is not coming back. Please read this:

https://clashofclans.com/blog/news/s...obal-chat.html

Also, go watch Galadon's 2 part interview with Darian on youtube. It is clearly explained why global needed to be removed.

Yes, this might be The End

I agree, been playing since start, met some great people on the way. The annoying ones simply could be blocked...
    Now I have 15 th's with 11000+ cw stars and I already got the feeling I have to find another game with global chat.
    It's the main feature that kept me playing for years.
    And now it's gone and replaced by a ridiculous search system.
    Guess I'm just very sad now...

I feel you all. I hope they lose a lot of players and money. Canít help it but Iím so angry. Have so many memories making friends forever. This was the most stupid update ever.
    Last edited by AnneSiem82; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf2910 View Post
    I agree, been playing since start, met some great people on the way. The annoying ones simply could be blocked...
    Now I have 15 th's with 11000+ cw stars and I already got the feeling I have to find another game with global chat.
    It's the main feature that kept me playing for years.
    And now it's gone and replaced by a ridiculous search system.
    Guess I'm just very sad now...
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneSiem82 View Post
    I feel you all. I hope they lose a lot of players and money. Can’t help it but I’m so angry. Have so many memories making friends forever. This was the most stupid update ever.
    The update literally released a few hours ago. How about waiting until the it's been out for a little while before jumping to silly conclusions?

I am somewhat sad to see Global go too, but it really isn't the end of the world here.

Main Account: Darkwindô | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Maybe create a forum called global chat and make this our home instead because thats what they have done to me is remove my home fron my life in the game

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    The update literally released a few hours ago. How about waiting until the it's been out for a little while before jumping to silly conclusions?

I am somewhat sad to see Global go too, but it really isn't the end of the world here.
    Iím not jumping to any conclusions nor am i wishing ill on anyone, but I was just bewildered by this decision i do not see how or why or whom thought removing global chat is a good step moving forward.. i do not know who galadon or darian are.. nor do i follow up on clash of clans news.. Iím just a casual player who enjoys playing the game and I represent the majority of the playerbase.. When i saw the news regarding the global chat I did not believe it i could not even fathom, i was sure it is either a joke or they would go back on their decision, but they actually did it.. I truly wish to see that this decision leads to more success for the coc but i highly, highly, doubt it.

Forum Elder
    If you were playing strictly for the global chat, maybe this game wasn't really for you.