Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Party warden new sound

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    In any game if you want maximal success you need sound. That's why who play and want do maximum use headphones or sound in game. Etc CWL
    Wrong.

    You may need sound for optimal success, but I certainly don't. So your "you" should have been "I".

    Thanks for technology which today can make sound from different side when you play games.[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  2. #22
    Yes i agree. New Party Waden sound effect is super fun but unplayable😅. Also, i swear the game volume is louder since the update. i play music on spotify with clash sound on, now clash is much louder than the music.

  3. #23
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Wrong.

    You may need sound for optimal success, but I certainly don't. So your "you" should have been "I".

    Thanks for technology which today can make sound from different side when you play games.
    [/QUOTE]
    It’s responses like these that make me miss Holps. Always something constructive to say no matter what the discussion is. You just like to be rude. “Wrong”. Lol. Still don’t understand how you got picked as a moderator.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Daralight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    491
    I went back to the normal warden, sounds he was making was driving me insane. I like to play with the special effects on, mostly to hear when cc troops come out of a cc that I would otherwise spot sometimes a lil late. The sounds were a bit much on the party warden tho
    Romy
    Friends and Fun #8UU228LC (Est. Dec 10th 2014)

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    It’s responses like these that make me miss Holps. Always something constructive to say no matter what the discussion is.
    I think Holps was the best moderator we had.

    You just like to be rude. “Wrong”. Lol. Still don’t understand how you got picked as a moderator.
    I do not like to be rude. At all. Never mind just liking to be.

    And even there, I didn't just say "wrong", I followed up with why.
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  6. #26
    Super Member Daisycloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    775
    I like hearing the Warden talk. It is like hype! I'm excited to be attacking and I'm like yeah let's do this and cream corn that base!!

    Sometimes I turn the sounds off because I don't have my headphones or something and I can get bogged down and see raiding and such as a chore.

    I haven't unlocked Halloween BK. I wonder what he sounds like.
    [/SIG[SIGPIC]

    {siggy by DragonX101}

  7. #27
    Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Kerala, India.
    Posts
    554
    I didn't notice it, there are so many things that I need to check out.

  8. #28
    PLease make it every skin 2+ hero booster ability... then skin will more attraction to purchase... it's a suggestions...
    Last edited by Safuvanmh; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:51 AM.

  9. #29
    Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Kerala, India.
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by Safuvanmh View Post
    PLease make it every skin 2+ hero booster ability... then skin will more attraction to purchase... it's a suggestions...
    No, if they give skins more boosts instead of making it only about the looks then it would give an advantage to all the players wit gold passes.

  10. #30
    Not a permanent ability just for one month.... every skin have 30 days ability so next month again buy for new skin for it.... i think heroes booster 5+ come with every skin for 30 days counter is awesome idea... hehe... everytime we are not think for us sometime think for supercell also... their team giving us a good game.... admit it...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •