Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: October 2019 Update Bugs Thread

Fresh Spawn

Bug in profile

There is a bug in our profile. The nrs in a challenge do not correspondent with the stars, fe the season challenge or on the single player map (Get those other goblins). And my defenses do not count anymore also. I also notice this on other profiles. Is the case on my iPad and Andro´d phone.
    Last edited by Scot88; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:30 AM.

I've determined the reason my Acer Iconia tablet that can no longer load Clash of Clans is because it contains the Intel Atom processor (x86).
    Therefore is there a list somewhere of currently supported devices? I've searched but cannot find such a list. While I can't actually afford to buy any new device, it will help to search in case I ever can, yet need to avoid purchasing something that won't work with Clash.

Great update lol whole game is broken

When another one fix?
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Wait did you hear that? No nevermind. Its still total silence from sc. I guess the meeting that ran till 3pm was about how to ignore problems most efficiently.

@Darian,

would it be possible to list the things dev are aware of and working on them in OP? that will help the community

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    Wait did you hear that? No nevermind. Its still total silence from sc. I guess the meeting that ran till 3pm was about how to ignore problems most efficiently.
    He has other things to do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    @Darian,

would it be possible to list the things dev are aware of and working on them in OP? that will help the community
    Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    Ha Ha Ha good write here ;D
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:20 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by QCM View Post
    So kill the idea for the 1/1000? I would take the 1/1000, at least they are committed in some way, skills can be taught.
    Ehm, yes, skills can be taught to a certain lvl, but experience in skills cannot be taught
    Just quoted from SC website: Many of us had been big fans of games like World of Warcraft, which most people play for years, not just weeks or months. Our dream was to create game services with longevity like that. And we wanted to create them for the widest group of people possible. They would be games that almost everyone could get into.
    We believed (author┤s note: past sentense) in the power of simple, fun game play.

mr.darian one of your support agent just lock my th11 account yesterday when i just ask about SUPERCELL ID ive spent time and money already on my account and they can just easily lock my accounts and now when i try to contact your support again theres no good reply why are you doing this? im playin this account for 5 years already wasting time and money because i enjoy the game and for just one question he just lock my account without any issues. the support team of the is not helping your players they just making it worst. please return my account let me enjoy the game.