Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: October 2019 Update Bugs Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mcleo View Post
    Ehm, yes, skills can be taught to a certain lvl, but experience in skills cannot be taught
    Would STILL be nice to have the choice. As it currently stands, not much recruiting going on anyway because the tool was rushed to production and doesn't work. It makes one wonder why it was rushed to production? Additionally, how many games owned by Chinese companies have eliminated their chat function in the last few months? Moreover, how many games owned by ANY other company have eliminated their chat function in the last few months?

Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo View Post
    Aggravating. If you beta test you should have known this problem existed. So you just release it and leave it to us to deal with it? A little advance warning would have been nice.
    well said. it was beta tested they couldnt be that naive.
    the current recruitment system is a complete joke.

Recruiting: all inbox’s are full!

Not able to recruit. Everyone’s inbox’s are full, you can’t invite anyone. The o lot ones that are available are Cos or leaders. Is SC encouraging us to steal members from each other’s clans? This is redicilous, pls fix!

Ugh
    Same here

Forum Veteran
    This is why they created super cell ID. So we can create lots of mini and play with ourself. No pun intended.

I beg to differ, Bigdog. My inbox has been empty since the update.

Troll Food
    Clans can not recruit. Players can find and join clans though. We have been filtering through new recruits all day without even trying to recruit. Mostly junk but I think if got a few good players

Fresh Spawn
    Well I still have not recruited 1 person using this new recruitment tool. I log on everyday and req people to join and nothing. Now everyones inbox is full. So its even more useless. We are a lvl clan with a 30 war win streak. So its not because we are a bad clan. Im not sire what to do now about recruiting. Is there going to be updates to make this tool work.?

Fresh Spawn
    Connection issues after last update. Even using wifi.
    Close and open again game solves issues.
    But first time in game always loose connection attacking and doesn't save battle.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LOUIEE12 View Post
    Well I still have not recruited 1 person using this new recruitment tool. I log on everyday and req people to join and nothing. Now everyones inbox is full. So its even more useless. We are a lvl clan with a 30 war win streak. So its not because we are a bad clan. Im not sire what to do now about recruiting. Is there going to be updates to make this tool work.?
    Hopefully there will be and yeah the tool is currently useless and needs to be fixed. Congrats on the 30 win war streak.
    Last edited by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:40 AM.