Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: October 2019 Update Bugs Thread

Anyone else have trouble recruiting. We are a level 9 clan, lots of activity, solid war log. Sent a hundred invites with no luck

Bug : Unable to start clan game after rejoining the clan.
    I started one clan game and then left the clan without completing it. I join back, trash the challenge and try to start a new one. After cool down period it doesn't allow me to start a new challenge.

I am allowed to claim a base I already hit, after I back out of the notes screen, the claim is removed.

Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

If you cancel a clan game challenge before the timer has ended on its own you’re not able to choose another challenge to earn more points.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett1 View Post
    If you cancel a clan game challenge before the timer has ended on its own you’re not able to choose another challenge to earn more points.
    We can always trash challenges if we want to and start new challenge after cool down timer finishes.
    Last edited by YodaClashOn; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YodaClashOn View Post
    Bug : Unable to start clan game after rejoining the clan.
    I started one clan game and then left the clan without completing it. I join back, trash the challenge and try to start a new one. After cool down period it doesn't allow me to start a new challenge.
    Have you left the clan and rejoined [again]? This isn't new, this has been happening for some time now, and most of the times it seems to be solved after leaving/rejoining again....

I just left clan & rejoined. Rebooted iPad. Same issue. The challenge has a red X on it & all other challenges are grey. Been 2 hrs. Just uninstalled reinstalled same issue.
    Last edited by Brett1; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:41 AM.

I just left clan & rejoined. Rebooted iPad. Same issue. The challenge has a red X on it & all other challenges are grey. Been 2 hrs. Just uninstalled reinstalled same issue.

That is a new feature! Tap on the challenge with the red x, and choose not to 'revive' it but instead trash it - you will not get a cooldown timer and you can start another challenge right away. That is a challenge that has expired, and now is still there [instead of just getting moved from your screen when logging on again after it expired, as happened until now]...

New thing called a revive
    Brings dead challenges back