Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sharing army compositions

Sharing army compositions

Similar to the "share deck" option in Clash Royale, having a share army option in CoC to me would be really ideal.

So many times I want to give a strategy to a clan mate but I have to type it all out.

Much easier for them to just 'copy' a strategy into one of their slots imo, hope you agree with me.
    Last edited by apocnow2; October 16th, 2019 at 03:36 PM.

It sounds like a lot of developer work for something that already has two simple solutions:

1) Take a screenshot of your comp and share it.
    2) Type our your comp in a message.

Just thought of a 3rd:

3) Share a replay that uses your army composition.

Seriously, it's not that hard to share an army comp that it a specific solution from SC is needed. Unlike copying/sharing a base layout which can take a long time when performed manually, it takes literally 1 minute to copy an army.

Forum Champion
    Just post a replay. Army shared.

edit: ninja’d by JonnyPC
    Last edited by Bigdome757; October 16th, 2019 at 03:41 PM.

I agree with the above replies. Base designs are far more complicated than armies which is why we have a share layout button for bases. Copying an army from a screenshot takes a minute, whereas copying a base from a screenshot could take 20-30 minutes depending on the complexity.

I like this idea and I don’t quite understand why it is complicated: they have a similar solution in Royale, can’t they use the same approach?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    It sounds like a lot of developer work for something that already has two simple solutions:

1) Take a screenshot of your comp and share it.
    2) Type our your comp in a message.

Just thought of a 3rd:

3) Share a replay that uses your army composition.

Seriously, it's not that hard to share an army comp that it a specific solution from SC is needed. Unlike copying/sharing a base layout which can take a long time when performed manually, it takes literally 1 minute to copy an army.
    sorry but your assuming quite a lot here!

I.e you have ability to share screenshots with other clan mates! Not every clan member shares or wants comms with others.
    the code is already in CR just copy it and do a coc release... assuming COC and CR have same coding structures and pipelines!

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Not quite sure why we are bumping a year old thread here.....

Main forum rule 22. Closed.