Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: October 2019 Update - Full Patch Notes

Hi!! I would like to give some feedback about this new update!!
    The first feedback is that, for those who are recruiting, would be so much better the possibility to see the village of the player (checking walls levels) and not the hero skin on that size, because without having a preview of the village, it forces us to visit it to check the walls. Then I go to the second feedback.
    The second feedback is: When we are searching for new players, we visit the players village to see the walls, and when we Return, we go back to our village, so we have to go to clan castle > find new players > select tags, all again.

Points of improving: have a preview of the village without having to click to visit, so we could stay in the window of the searching.
    Or: when we click to return, this return be to window of searching.

Thats it! I liked very much this update, but this 2 points are very important, at least by my perception!

Thanks very much!!

Warcraft
    Last edited by iWarcraft; October 17th, 2019 at 12:00 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Good job Sc, u destroyed the game with this stupid update
    Last edited by meMateusz; October 17th, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley0412 View Post
    Are there set requirements you will need to have before you can put a certain lable on your profile?
    Ofc not. That would be too much trouble.
    It's much more easier for lvl 5 player to be a Veteran and CWL and Pushing god.

Fresh Spawn
    Lol so I can make a friend sign up on Clash for the first time, lable him a CW(L) Veteran and Teacher.

That is honestly bad

I find the new recruitment feature broken, I tried to use it and every single th11-12 person on it that i tried had full mailboxes so I could not send a single invite, and every single 1 were already in clans, and there is now no way to chat with random people before inviting them, I can not believe I am saying this but I miss global chat

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything AxEgo's Avatar
    I believe they could have done so much more with the new recruitment section:

Clan Searching:
    1. Add an option to search clans using a minimum season donation amount. If I choose "40,000", it will only show me clans that donate have over 40,000 troop space donated a season.
    2. Add an option to select clan attacks done. So if I'm looking for an active clan, I choose say 1,000 attacks and will only get shown clans where the members have collectively done over 1000 attacks last season.

Player Searching:
    1. Search by player TH level (when I tried to search, all I got was low TH players)
    2. Search by player country (when I tried to search, all I got was arabic and asian looking player names)
    3. Search by donations / XP
    Engineering is for woesies who don't have the patience and skill to max a base.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #157
    Hello!

Adding a change that slipped through the Release Notes:

• Players who get a Legend League defense against them that scores 0 stars don't lose trophies anymore. The player who attacks them will still gain some Trophies though per the old rules. We made this change based on player feedback, and it also felt better that players can celebrate a defense win.

Sorry for leaving this one out! #blamedarian

-A.
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

More than 24 hours and still no invites...
    Yes I opted in and put up labels.
    Max th11 here.

After looking at this for a day, I still think the recruitment tool, in its current format, is not useful.

As someone who didn't use global, it's a trade of one feature I didn't use, for another I won't use. Net zero loss really.

However, I don't think the tool is absolute trash. I think it could be very useful, by simply adding some filters beyond the player/clan tags provided. There's been many good suggestions on this, I won't repeat them.

I know there's some filtering going on in the back end, which is supposed to improve with time, but I think most of the users lament the lack of control over the results they see. And it's going to be hard to trust the back end, especially when it's suggesting I invite leaders of other clans, and even a TH1, into my clan.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hello!

Adding a change that slipped through the Release Notes:

• Players who get a Legend League defense against them that scores 0 stars don't lose trophies anymore. The player who attacks them will still gain some Trophies though per the old rules. We made this change based on player feedback, and it also felt better that players can celebrate a defense win.

Sorry for leaving this one out! #blamedarian

-A.
    Hey Noushey, thanks for adding that tidbit, also in OP.
    Does it also, since no cups are lost anymore, fix the recording of the successful defense in the ‘unbreakable’ achievement?