Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: October 2019 Update - Full Patch Notes

We are a clan for olders and swiss german speaking only so without filters for age and language or nationality the new clan research is useless for us. May be we are not alone whit thus request. On the other side my second clan is overruned by membrr requests since the update mean fourty and more... ��✌️

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Not now , but if they fail on the next big update , then that would be the end of the game
    Yeah I agree if that happens then it might be the end.

Pro Member
    I wouldn’t go that far but it’s certainly a very Important Update for Supercell..The Competition from other Games is Intense & Supercell need something Fresh & Interesting for sure at the end of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Not now , but if they fail on the next big update , then that would be the end of the game

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    They should definitely introduce TH13 soon in my opinion and also try to increase the play time cause once you are maxed out there is nothing else to do and it is just boring.

Pro Member
    I, for One don’t want to see “Just Another Series of Extra Levels” In TH13..

It’s time for something New in my Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    They should definitely introduce TH13 soon in my opinion and also try to increase the play time cause once you are maxed out there is nothing else to do and it is just boring.

Centennial Club
    Why we guys still not get Halloween loading screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Roseanurag04 View Post
    Why we guys still not get Halloween loading screen?
    Most likely there isn’t one this year.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Maybe there was meant to be a Halloween loading screen but it only worked in the test environment.

Am I wrong? I thought we were now getting trophs for defences in Legends post update?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMechEngin View Post
    Am I wrong? I thought we were now getting trophs for defences in Legends post update?
    You no longer loose trophies for a 0 star defense in LL, and this defense now counts towards unbreakable achievement.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h