Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: October 2019 Update - Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTuk View Post
    This argument applies just as much, if not more to village accounts, yet they allow multiple name changes. I think a slightly more credible concern would be co-leaders capriciously & maliciously using clan name changes, if it's under the usual 'Edit Clan' section. The ideal would be allowing only the clan leader to change the clan name.

I'm in support of the idea. I suspect a lot more clans would like to change their name after this update.
    Iíd love a clan name change, I inherited my clan from previous leader who named the clan with a. Country specific title. This proved challenging to recruit at times as people Initially assumed wrongly where the clan was based. But with global and chatting to people we were still able to recruit.

Now with no working way to recruit I can see big problems for my clan. Been a full clan for years but seems quieter by the day since update and no way to recruit good players.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

• Clash of Clans no longer supports devices that run on x86 processors.

Can we get some more clarification about this change? I have the Dell Venue 8 7840 android tablet - it's an intel Atom Z3580 x86-based tablet that's only capable of running x86 android binaries. It has never been compatible with mobile apps that chose not to include x86 processor support (such as Pokemon Go) but it always has and still does run Clash of Clans perfectly. I'm running the latest Clash update right now (straight from the Google Play Store) and it's working just fine. I'm not complaining, but I'm feeling a little nervous that this tablet might not run Clash of Clans in the long term - I need to know if I need to sell it.

Iím curious.

Iím curious if anyone has actually found a new clan/clan member via the new recruiting system?
    Like many of you, Iíve had an account open for invites, and received none, despite being at least half decent. And have sent as many invites as possible ( given most people on the list are in a clan already or have full in-boxes) to my at least half decent clan. So Iím curious to hear if anyone is aware of any success at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Masosk View Post
    I’m curious if anyone has actually found a new clan/clan member via the new recruiting system?
    Like many of you, I’ve had an account open for invites, and received none, despite being at least half decent. And have sent as many invites as possible ( given most people on the list are in a clan already or have full in-boxes) to my at least half decent clan. So I’m curious to hear if anyone is aware of any success at all?
    There is a discussion thread already going on this. You might find answers there.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Hey you, let's merge!

I have read the whole of those threads, and the answer to this particular question is not there. I’m simply asking if ANYONE has had a result. Not debating if the system is good or bad, or suggesting fixes or anything else. Simply yes, or no. If it needs to be shifted, ok. But it seems like a different topic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hello!

Adding a change that slipped through the Release Notes:

• Players who get a Legend League defense against them that scores 0 stars don't lose trophies anymore. The player who attacks them will still gain some Trophies though per the old rules. We made this change based on player feedback, and it also felt better that players can celebrate a defense win.

Sorry for leaving this one out! #blamedarian

-A.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Hey Noushey, thanks for adding that tidbit, also in OP.
    Does it also, since no cups are lost anymore, fix the recording of the successful defense in the ‘unbreakable’ achievement?
    Since no response was posted yet here, ombre confirmed that the Legend’s defense change has resolved the ‘Unbreakable’ achievement bug:
    Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    Short answer to OP is yes.

I got a successful defense in legends today, and my unbreakable achievement has increased +1. (I wrote down the number yesterday).

No success

Quote Originally Posted by Masosk View Post
    Iím curious if anyone has actually found a new clan/clan member via the new recruiting system?
    Like many of you, Iíve had an account open for invites, and received none, despite being at least half decent. And have sent as many invites as possible ( given most people on the list are in a clan already or have full in-boxes) to my at least half decent clan. So Iím curious to hear if anyone is aware of any success at all?
    I've tried to find a new member since update, but it was impossible. The players the tool suggested are inactive or still in a clan. I've tried to invite but without success.
    My account is open for invites - Th12 42 walls to max . I also received no invite.
    I know this wasn't your question, just the same experience.
    I think, that only the strong clans will find members with that tool and low level clans get risk to lose their best members because of this new system. My Clan is Level 8 and there is no chance. I opened the clan....nothing.

Something else concerning the new research tool for clan. It would be great not to show players who's mail are already full, or at least have an option to hide. It already takes enough time to browse the players, looks at their profile, check if they are in a clan and if yes one with the good language for then finally having that "player's mail is full" message...

I'll react here about this message as the original topic is now closed (and was not to talk about the new update anyway):

Quote Originally Posted by 'Darian[Supercell
    Creating a language filter isn't as simple as you might think. There are over 6500 active languages in the world. Creating a drop down menu for each language would be a very impractical solution.
    It does not seems that the menu to change the language of the game and the one to chose the country of a clan are "very impractical solutions". If Supercell was able to implement these, it is probably not that an impossible task. I also doubt that the in-game support provides service in the 6500 active languages you are refering to. This would limit the options quite a bit, wouldn't it?

Right now this tool is close to useless for one-language only clans (that is not English). At first I have to browse a lot to skip the low TH (we are TH12 only) and when finally I see some nice profil, have to check what clans they are in, which lower the chances. And if the player has no clan, I'm unable to know if he can speaks English or not. I won't speak for others but personally I have other things to do than bothering in my clan chat to ask if the person speaks French or not everytime.
    That's without considering the fact I also have to open the player's bases to verify the state of the walls (which also means I then have to open the search menu and select the labels again after). But that's another issue.

Maybe another option could be to let the people write a message when they invite a player?
    Last edited by Sakat; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:18 AM.
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Trainee
    Your Recruitment tool completely sucks supercell!
    I can't found any members for my clan at all Removing Global is a MISTAKE!
    Last edited by FlamingDemonKnight; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:21 AM.