Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reple notification

Reple notification

i would like to suggest this for forums . There should be notifications if anyone has replied to our posts or if anyone tagged us on forum . Cause most of the times it happens that someone tries to answer you in different threads and as you've participated in many threads it's hard to keep the track to see if anyone has mentioned you .
    Last edited by HoomanSA; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:18 AM.

Level 243Maxed TH12

SC doesn't develop the forum software. There is a tag function but they might have turned it off and in my experience with this software (Vbulletin) it doesn't work anyway. Not SC's fault.

Have you turned on subscribe to any post you comment on? If so, you can check subscribed post. That will help a little bit to find them.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Thank you .

Level 243Maxed TH12

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    i would like to suggest this for forums . There should be notifications if anyone has replied to our posts or if anyone tagged us on forum . Cause most of the times it happens that someone tries to answer you in different threads and as you've participated in many threads it's hard to keep the track to see if anyone has mentioned you .
    You can get notification (by email, vBulletin cannot do OS nogifications) of responses to any thread you are subscribed to. And you can set itso that you subscribe to any thread you post in.

AFAIK, VBulletin doesn't have any facility for taggingposters (and if it did we would turn it off), so the other part of your request is moot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)